Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

Wannabe2

Thanks again guys for a top professional service, THE INFERNO is second to none, great product and the envy of the rest of the league. Thanks again.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

A

Anonymous

phil PLT said:
TheDevilTorn said:
Devils in the final, 2:0 Liverpool, what a night!!!
Think I've had a better night, Devils through to the Challenge Cup Final and Villa through to the League Cup Final, what a game that was :lol:
Cant argue there dude, congrats !!

top job guys !! bearing in mind the second giants goal at our place should nt have stood for
having a giants player standing behind lyle it was quite easy in the end !! nice too see giants bench mcmorrow shows his true worth in a do or die game . so pleased for the devils organisation a lot of work and effort has gone in to this season it surely deseves a trophy?

Diafol

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS !!!!

Didn't get home till the end of the 2nd, but wouldn't have forgiven myself if I hadn't forked out the 3 quid to watch the 3rd.

Well done guys, fantastic stuff !

What's the state of play in the other semi ? Anyone know ?

Finny

I was never worried......................... :?

I wonder how much of the Belfast comeback was down to us being indisciplined, or Darnell being his usual "let's make this exciting and screw over the Devils" self?

WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Away record still sucks :lol: ..................but we are in "A" final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well chuffed!

Finny

Stanley said:
Probably a silly question but - is it just one game for the final or over two games home and away?
Home and Away.

Sheffield or Nottingham will choose whether we play home or away first because....well....they always do.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #140
First time I've used MNL. What a fantastic service. Which reminds me that I need to donate to The Inferno!!
Glad you finally found us :D

Have to say, tonight went a lot better than I imagined for MNL, forums were mega busy so expecting a large viewing for MNL tonight :)

Game sounds like a cracker, although we didn't win at least made it through to a final! If we can sort out our dodgy penalties a little more we should be alright...

Chris.