Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

Diafol said:
Stanley said:
Probably a silly question but - is it just one game for the final or over two games home and away?
2 legs home and away
Thanks for the answer (& Finny), I hope the Devils score double figures at home then I don't think I can stand another game like tonight without a large bottle of gin by my side!

davew

A BIG thank you to all involved with running tonight's MNL, from the new texters to Chris and the rest of the guys here at the Inferno.

As for the game....phewwwwwwwwwwww!

Still the away win to sort out but the team deserve their place in the final.

Now I look forward to us giving the blaze another bloody nose on saturday... :D

We may not have won the match in isolation, but to come away with an overall win away from home is fantastic.

Hopefully this will help exorcise the ghost of away wins?

Wannabe2

Who gives a **** we are in the final, and the huge spending spare import geezers aint, and that tells you something, when you are a DEVIL you are blessed, and if you aint then tough shite. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Well done lads we are proud of you.

Please stop trying to avoid the swear filter by inserting your own hyphens or asterisk. The swear filter is there for a reason.

Wannabe2 said:
Who gives a **** we are in the final, and the huge spending spare import geezers aint, and that tells you something, when you are a DEVIL you are blessed, and if you aint then tough *****. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Please stop trying to avoid the swear filter by inserting your own hyphens or asterisk. The swear filter is there for a reason.
You been on the pop again Wannabe2 :?:

Wannabe2

phil PLT said:
Wannabe2 said:
Who gives a **** we are in the final, and the huge spending spare import geezers aint, and that tells you something, when you are a DEVIL you are blessed, and if you aint then tough *****. HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

You been on the pop again Wannabe2 :?:
Of course my team are in the final HALLELUJAH.

Ger-Devils

I had a few in the pub! Few of us on our phones with MNL on the screen. Some dodgey looks etc when a few of us cheered when we scored and it was all over! Shame I've got work in the morning, otherwise I would have a few more :lol:

We may have lost on the night but **** it! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!

good physical hard hitting game
we took you right to the wire tonight it could have gone our way you were having trouble clearing the crease in the first period.
the hit on eggs "benidict" could have been a good one if your player had kept his stick down but he didn't and now eggs is in hospital with his jaw broke in 2 places.
foe some reason here in belfast we are playing 2 line hockey and 1 of our biggest problems tonight was the boys were wrecked
no excuses we lost you won
good luck in the final

wildthing74

Would like to see the incident re Benedict on tv.Seems our guy you refer to is Jarvis and he is not a dirty player.
Hope Benedict is ok but would be very surprised to see any malice on Wes's part.

Well done Devils. So glad I got my season ticket at Christmas - guarenteed seat for the final. Also glad it'll be either Nottingham or Sheffield because 1. the rivalry, and 2. they both have big arena's so really good chance of getting a ticket for the other leg.

In fact - as money's a bit tight - I think I may not both with the play-offs (which we 'might' be in and it's ridiculous ticket prices) and attend the away leg of this. Hopefully it won't be midweek though :?

I know I probably shouldn't bother looking as I believe fixtures were just re-arranged at the end of last year to accomodate for the final, but looking at Devils fixture list and taking Panthers / Steelers into account on "free nights" and assuming it'll be at least the end of Feb at earliest this is what I've come up with...

Sunday 28th Feb: Devils and Nottingham are free. Steelers not.

Wed 10th March: All free (but it would mean 6 games in 9 games for Devils)

Wed 17th March: Devils and Steelers free. Nottingham not.

Otherwise it'll have to be after the league season ends!?

Thank you sooooooooooo much for the MNL service :) :) :) :)

My god it was stressful enough watching the updates, the people at the game must have been on their way to heart attacks!!!

Funny at the end of game.... My laptop updates faster than the main pc for some reason but t'other half knew the result by my screams!!!!!

ledgend777 said:
Well done Devils. So glad I got my season ticket at Christmas - guarenteed seat for the final. Also glad it'll be either Nottingham or Sheffield because 1. the rivalry, and 2. they both have big arena's so really good chance of getting a ticket for the other leg.

In fact - as money's a bit tight - I think I may not both with the play-offs (which we 'might' be in and it's ridiculous ticket prices) and attend the away leg of this. Hopefully it won't be midweek though :?

I know I probably shouldn't bother looking as I believe fixtures were just re-arranged at the end of last year to accomodate for the final, but looking at Devils fixture list and taking Panthers / Steelers into account on "free nights" and assuming it'll be at least the end of Feb at earliest this is what I've come up with...

Sunday 28th Feb: Devils and Nottingham are free. Steelers not.

Wed 10th March: All free (but it would mean 6 games in 9 games for Devils)

Wed 17th March: Devils and Steelers free. Nottingham not.

Otherwise it'll have to be after the league season ends!?

You dont get a ticket for the final with your season ticket. You only get league games......