Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

ASHIPP

Getting up before 4am is a killer - let's hope they are flying and can get to Belfast as early as poss. Time for mental as well as physical prep is so critical. A bus then ferry isn't the best way to rest before such a crucial match!

Wannabe2

Devils flew out at 7am,ish from Bristol, and Mcmorrow definately plays, and Bateman is out. Come on the lads, same desire, passion,and hoil as last Sunday please.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

wildthing74

Great news.Hope the ref is switched on to the donkey tonight.If Brad does his job and avoids dropping them McMorrow will no doubt go around knocking the smaller guys about to get a reaction.Hope the ref is wise to this.

Webcast purchasing for this game is ready! (Had to make a few changes on the backend of the site).

£3 for audio broadcast (and we will attempt to provide 'bonus' live video streaming as well) from the Dundonald Ice Bowl. There's a special £3 credit purchase button especially for this game.

Dave @ giantslive

http://www.giantslive.tv

drainage

am in a watering hole in belfast having a medicinal cider !!! terry phillips made it was on the 910 from bristol !!!! donkey icing - cool !! bradley behaves all will be good !!!

Im very nervous about tonights game.. I just hope we can pull off what has been the impossible this season, an away game win against Belfast.

Simply put

LETS GO DEVILS LETS GO!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

drainage said:
am in a watering hole in belfast having a medicinal cider !!! terry phillips made it was on the 910 from bristol !!!! donkey icing - cool !! bradley behaves all will be good !!!
man im so jealous of you, wish i could have gone! ah well theres always the final away leg when we get through :twisted: :twisted:.
COME ON DEVILS!

ASHIPP

drainage said:
You lucky DEVIL! Let's hope you'll be having a few more 'medicinals' tonight, Drainage, if the result goes our way! We're sure you will represent all absent Devils' fans admirably! :lol:

LET'S GO DEVILS, LET'S GO :cool:

Finny

Ah well. There goes our chance. We'll spend most of the first period on a 5-on-3 Penalty Kill and go into the first period break 3-0 down.

Sean McMorrowWants to Thank everyone for the Birthday wishes!.........The big Q for Wed is will he or won't he? Will Voth fight like a MAN or be a.......?

there it is... easier to just read the thing than try and make sense of my post![/quote]

I made a comment and he deleted me..lol :cry: not!!

A

Anonymous

Big thanks to Dave and Drainage, hope you fella's enjoy the game. Come on you Devils !! :twisted: