Giants v Devils - Wed 7:30pm - Chat/Updates - CC Semi

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #82
Glad you finally found us :)

Been some good coverage so far, texters in Belfast are really pulling through for us :D

Also cheers to Jack Reacher, as OJ says we aim to please :cool:

Chris.

The Belfast commentators really don't know what they are talking about - they don't seem to realise that a penalty leads to the face off in the zone of the offending team! They keep complaining about the face off moving to the Giants zone when the Giants play dirty

I never thought i'd say this but these commentators ar epossibly worse than Dave Simms, do they actually know anyones name or anything about hockey!!

steve

the giants live people are spooling back through game highlights at the moment, just showed the benedict hit - OMG Jarvis nailed him!!! The footage is grainy, but it looks like Jarvis moved up to the blueline and battered benedict, who's attention was on another devils player. Doesn't look dirty but was a huge hit. I can't tell weather jarvos stick caught him after the hit or not.

no doubt some giants fans will have seen something completely different, but bottom line is Jarvis hit the man in posession entering the zone, who had his head down.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #89
So it seems that only MNL is up and running without any issues.

Cracking work lads. Keep it up. :D
Always the same since we invested in the server move :)

If we say we'll bring you coverage, it'll be here ;)

Chris.

I can experience first hand what MNL regulars have to put up with waiting the the blog to update.

Come on Chris you can see them home.

Server playing well tonight

OJ