Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

Wannabe2

No direction whatsoever a coach that just chews gum and looks at his players, Giants are at a complete different level to this crap, Jesus there’s piss poor and then beneath that there’s us. Won’t be paying another £15 tomorrow for this garbage £30 for this fiasco, no thank you chewing wasps would be more pleasurable. Not being funny but this is way beyond a joke.

jenks33

I really hope the club aren’t serious when they say “minor tweaks to next seasons roster”. I know they aren’t going to say “drastic changes” when the season is still ongoing but it does worry me as I think Todd is a bit obsessed with keeping a core every season.
This is not a roster that only needs a few tweaks.

ASHIPP

Is Brodie Reid excelling himself tonight?

We are playing against the best goalie in the league. The Giants have strength in depth amongst their forwards and are defensively responsible. They have a coach who puts the fear of God in his players, is well respected and effuses the culture of winning.

It's unbelievable that some folks on here were actually discussing the possibility of a Devils' win this weekend! If our lot can't win the first game, the second one isn't going to be any easier, is it?!

We just haven't got any fire power in this line up just look like never scoring,plenty of effort tonight but Belfast haven't got out of 1st gear really and Conway just does his thing