Giants Vs Devils - League - 18th & 19th March 23 - Double Header Baby!

He’s certainly not “done” but I do agree that he’s not the same player. He is 36 mind you so it shouldn’t be a surprise. 37 at the start of next season and I hope we realise that we can’t rely on him as much as we used to.
I think the days of him being on the first line of defense are over I should have said

august04 2.0

We just haven't got any fire power in this line up just look like never scoring,plenty of effort tonight but Belfast haven't got out of 1st gear really and Conway just does his thing
Besko turned things around for these guys and he looked solid again tonight too. We used to have a top goalie like that, who went on to win in Denmark this season. But we got rid of him, as he was a bit too competitive for some of the snowflakes in our setup. At least the players and GM are happier this year though without him, in the Cardiff Devils holiday camp - where you can put in as little effort as you like and still keep your job.

Besko turned things around for these guys and he looked solid again tonight too. We used to have a top goalie like that, who went on to win in Denmark this season. But we got rid of him, as he was a bit too competitive for some of the snowflakes in our setup. At least the players and GM are happier this year though without him, in the Cardiff Devils holiday camp - where you can put in as little effort as you like and still keep your job.
We just employ people like Reid who gives 100% every game it's laughable

Eynonz

Well done to Petroniro for having MOTM he did well, but that says it all if one of our cheapest guys on the roster is the highest performing in that game.

Wannabe2

I don't get why dupont shortens the bench so much. No batch, brittain or waller in the third. Hardly Iced brandt or duggan either.
I get it big time, we have a total moron running the bench, he was a shit player and a even worse coach the sooner he pisses off the better, but the way things are going he will probably get a new 3yr contract. The sooner this season is over the better, we are truly shit and the sooner the club realises this the better.

Samael

At least the scoreline wasn't embarrassing. Still not good enough though.

If there isn't a major clear out this summer I'll be quite alarmed. Too many personnel absolutely stealing an income this year. I think the term not fit for purpose sums up this year's squad.

Anyway, well done Belfast.

Jonesy83

OK..so, yeah apart from the first what 8 minutes, that was a shower of sh*t.
Devils had great support in the arena. but failed to reply it.
At 3-0 down why was no one starting a fight to get the team going (oh no big lou).

Besko is head and shoulder above Bowns and it’s not even up for argument, he just is. Luckily for us he’ll not be seen next season.
Reid again a waste of an import slot, who from what I’ve heard has had a wrist / hand injury for awhile.
The squad is completely clue less. It’s evident for all to see.

ASHIPP

This weekend so far merely underlines that this team is not good enough. Guildford prove their worth again by securing a late goal to win.
It had been a disappointing season for our club, sadly. From both achievement and entertainment points of view.

The team failed to capitalise on several recent chances to maintain a top 3 finish ...losses in games where they initially took the lead (and couldn't maintain it), losing by 1 goal in tight games, failure to execute an effective pp. Fixtures against Panthers, Blaze and Storm come to mind.

There doesn't seem to be much confidence in their ability to qualify for the POW amongst fans either.

Wannabe2

Let’s take the big lesson from last season… sack the current coach to give us a decent run at the playoffs!
We played with 2 lines tonight. Burning out our top players for tomorrow. It’ll be a car crash tomorrow.

DuPont.., have some dignity. You’re in over your head. Please just leave.
And please take most of this rabble with you, at the end of the day we are truly LOUSY, at least 10 on ice and 2 off ice should bugger off. And if anyone else wants to go then go.

pjj365

This team only needs a “tweak” and DuPont’s “our guy”. Two things you didn’t want to hear from our owners in preparation for next year. It should be a thrilling year again, NOT!
What else do you expect in public when we were still in with a shout for the leauge and still are for playoffs