Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Samael

Wasn't expecting that. Despite all the poo that gets flung at this team of Devils by social media and forum chimps, they never give up and battle to the end. Well done to our Cardiff Devils.

ASHIPP

Tense and nervy or not, this Team has got guts and character. Nothing could be more pressurised than an overtime or shoot out situation, especially against a team who were probably riding high on the win previous night.

Well done Devils. A Team to be proud of (and not just tonight)

Slartibartfast

I find these defensive games hard to watch. Don't like how we just keep throwing the puck up the ice and letting them come back at us. However it seems to works and we won. When it went to penalties I thought it was our best chance of a win as we have some good penalty takers.
As for the webcast, I don't know what Wannabee said but it seems to to have stopped the awful screaming from Kitchen so credit where its due. I can live with the dodgy microphone and pronouncing names wrong. (Simms called Birbraer Brubeer for about four years.)
But the screaming was ruining the webcasts so hopefully it has stopped for good.