Giants Vs Devils - League - 4th & 5th Feb 22

Wannabe2

I find these defensive games hard to watch. Don't like how we just keep throwing the puck up the ice and letting them come back at us. However it seems to works and we won. When it went to penalties I thought it was our best chance of a win as we have some good penalty takers.
As for the webcast, I don't know what Wannabee said but it seems to to have stopped the awful screaming from Kitchen so credit where its due. I can live with the dodgy microphone and pronouncing names wrong. (Simms called Birbraer Brubeer for about four years.)
But the screaming was ruining the webcasts so hopefully it has stopped for good.
I went a bit ot on a few things and for that I apologise, I made my views made to a few channels as it was getting ridiculous, and spoiling the entertainment of a tough rivalry, £15 is a high fee to pay if the product is perfect, if it falls far below that it needs to be addressed. Unfortunately for me I have a big gob, and find it hard not to say what I feel, and for that I apologise to you all.

I went a bit ot on a few things and for that I apologise, I made my views made to a few channels as it was getting ridiculous, and spoiling the entertainment of a tough rivalry, £15 is a high fee to pay if the product is perfect, if it falls far below that it needs to be addressed. Unfortunately for me I have a big gob, and find it hard not to say what I feel, and for that I apologise to you all.
Don,t apologies I think you wound those pair of clowns/ so called commentators up. If the truth hurts let them feel the pain, nice one Wannabe2

Hedd Wyn John

Bet he didnt scream at devils winner, god help us if giants won on pens, so we beat the giants 4...2 in our 6 game series, impressive after the start we had to the season..well done all and of course all the fans that made the trip...
Carruth skated over and jumped against the plexi.

Commentator: "That's a wee bit over the top from Mac Carruth"

When Giants scored their empty netter last night the commentator screeched like Giants had just won the Stanley Cup playoffs.

Last edited:

Samael

It's a forum, never apologise for speaking your mind. Perhaps just reel in the personal insults in future because you never know what little teal coloured weasles are reading what you are writing here and then they go scuttling off to other social media to re post what you have said without context.

Anyway, we got two points. Everything else doesn't matter.

august04 2.0

When Giants scored their empty netter last night the commentator screeched like Giants has just won the Stanley Cup playoffs.
For a moment I wondered if he was being ironic but perhaps I'm giving him too much credit for that!

Devil94

4 out 6 wins head to head v Belfast on the year. A superb return against a well established roster and coach. To come from behind, kill a penalty in OT and be behind on the shots and win shows immense character.
Would have taken a split weekend, but obviously Sheffield are happy with that too. But the 5 they have to play each other will throw some spanners in the works one way or another.

Ok we have a new saying on here, if any members on here offend you, talks shite or just being an asshole don’t swear at em just call them a “ BELFAST COMMENTATOR

moggy#9

It's a forum, never apologise for speaking your mind. Perhaps just reel in the personal insults in future because you never know what little teal coloured weasles are reading what you are writing here and then they go scuttling off to other social media to re post what you have said without context.

Anyway, we got two points. Everything else doesn't matter.
It's not just the teal coloured ones. There's enough so called devils fans who do the same.

Just got back to the hotel, devils fans out in full force tonight! Atmosphere from the giants fans is absolute dire imo.
Also giant fans outside the arena in the end singing “devils are shit” is very classy

Samael

It's not just the teal coloured ones. There's enough so called devils fans who do the same.
This is true, there are fans from all across the league lurking here, it's not just Belfast. It's just the teal ones seem to be the most blatant with their weaslery. I don't want to see the inferno go members only, it won't solve anything anyway as the admins here have already pointed out. I think we just need to be a bit more restrained and refrain from publicly insulting individuals.

Diablo3

I thought Mr Kitchen's commentary was dead pan tonight. (Sorry) It was so much more enjoyable it allowed me to listen more and he was very fair with any shouts for penalties. Although someone please tell him it is pronounced Coogler.

BostonBart22

When Giants scored their empty netter last night the commentator screeched like Giants had just won the Stanley Cup playoffs.
He had every right to after his showing friday night, but not all down to him might i add , especially being pulled after 11 mins.

BostonBart22

4 out 6 wins head to head v Belfast on the year. A superb return against a well established roster and coach. To come from behind, kill a penalty in OT and be behind on the shots and win shows immense character.
Would have taken a split weekend, but obviously Sheffield are happy with that too. But the 5 they have to play each other will throw some spanners in the works one way or another.
Devils also got 2 lge games v steelers as well home one march 26th , that could be a title decider if all goes well..