Giants Vs Devils - League - 6th Nov 22 - 16:00 FO

kettdevil1

Given you are now accusing people of being 'conmen', I fear your knowledge of UK law is not as good as you maybe think it is..... unless of course you have evidence :)

As Rempel16 suggests, your backstory is well known here and frankly it amazes me that you feel as though posting these accusations, without evidence, is something that would pass without comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wannabe2

Still can’t believe we conceeded 9, there’s being poor and there’s being shit, and god are we shit. Dress it up as much as you like, make all the excuses that you like, it’s because of this,it’s because of that, no it’s because we are shit and tonight we were exposed to how shit we are, and we really are shit. Who else in the league has conceeded 9 only a shit team could do that, and that’s what we are and tonight proved it.

Hockeymad

Still can’t believe we conceeded 9, there’s being poor and there’s being shit, and god are we shit. Dress it up as much as you like, make all the excuses that you like, it’s because of this,it’s because of that, no it’s because we are shit and tonight we were exposed to how shit we are, and we really are shit. Who else in the league has conceeded 9 only a shit team could do that, and that’s what we are and tonight proved it.
So Martin is shit? Big bad batch and Louis are shit? Cox and sanford the goal scoring machines along with coughler are shit??

Ok Wannabe2 lol. OK

Wannabe2

So Martin is shit? Big bad batch and Louis are shit? Cox and sanford the goal scoring machines along with coughler are shit??

Ok Wannabe2 lol. OK
Read my other posts about players <Edited>, I really don’t know why I am responding <Edited> But I won’t again <Edited>

Last edited by a moderator:

lloyd_jeff

Given you are now accusing people of being 'conmen', I fear your knowledge of UK law is not as good as you maybe think it is..... unless of course you have evidence :)

As Rempel16 suggests, your backstory is well known here and frankly it amazes me that you feel as though posting these accusations, without evidence, is something that would pass without comment.
That then places them in the same category as other owners past & present across the whole U.K. hockey “business”. Intentional or not, if you’re going to make those statements, back them up.
Never mentioned Conmen, Crooks or any illegal activity. That was the opinion of someone else. Pass without comment, no fully expect a response to it, the only accusation I’ve made, which is perfectly legal for the owners to do & as we are on a members only forum, on the net, slander laws aren't what you’re insinuating. That accusation just deflects from the point I’m making in the debate, the insinuation I’m making is it appears to me, in my opinion money isn’t being invested into the club. Given the owners many comments regarding their intentions & not in it for financial gain etc, the on ice product doesn’t reflect those statement. Maybe they do and this is just poor decision making & Todd hasn’t got it right, given his experience, does Todd get hockey decisions wrong, honestly that isn’t correct, Todd knows how to run a very successful hockey team, as he’s done it for many yrs.

Ffs Steve king ,Co and TK get rid of DuPont and the dead wood in this devils team we are the laughing stock in the elite league a total shambles big changes need to be made now before it’s to late we are such a poor team and coaching staff this season why the hell did Lord go

Last edited:

kettdevil1

Never mentioned Conmen, Crooks or any illegal activity. That was the opinion of someone else. Pass without comment, no fully expect a response to it, the only accusation I’ve made, which is perfectly legal for the owners to do & as we are on a members only forum, on the net, slander laws aren't what you’re insinuating. That accusation just deflects from the point I’m making in the debate, the insinuation I’m making is it appears to me, in my opinion money isn’t being invested into the club. Given the owners many comments regarding their intentions & not in it for financial gain etc, the on ice product doesn’t reflect those statement. Maybe they do and this is just poor decision making & Todd hasn’t got it right, given his experience, does Todd get hockey decisions wrong, honestly that isn’t correct, Todd knows how to run a very successful hockey team, as he’s done it for many yrs.
Unfortunately I am struggling to translate this post into anything that resembles English but I would make a couple of general points:
1) Look at the first post which mentions the amount of money you believe is being taken each week and reflect on your use of the definite article and it’s relevance to UK tax laws.
2) Slander refers to the spoken word so I am struggling to see why you would mention this at this point as it seems to only reinforce my previous point regarding your knowledge of UK law.

No problem at all with debating the performance tonight but your posts lack any evidence (the smiley face does not count) and appears to be part of something rather different to mere frustration at a poor performance