Jamie Vanderveeken signs

TheStub

Re: Re: Jamie Vanderveeken signs

sparkymark75 said:
We've got a new guy in also, first game will be on Boxing Days against you guys.

Tim Maxwell: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=28221

It was confirmed by Todd at tonight's fans forum.
Bah. This could be an interesting game. It has been obvious for a few weeks that Fife were an experienced D away from competing. With added Ceman and an extra D some scalps could be claimed.

I just hope fortress Cardiff can foil a first realistic attempt.

Re: Re: Jamie Vanderveeken signs

TheStub said:
sparkymark75 said:
We've got a new guy in also, first game will be on Boxing Days against you guys.

Tim Maxwell: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=28221

It was confirmed by Todd at tonight's fans forum.
Bah. This could be an interesting game. It has been obvious for a few weeks that Fife were an experienced D away from competing. With added Ceman and an extra D some scalps could be claimed.

I just hope fortress Cardiff can foil a first realistic attempt.
Unfortunately I doubt Cohen will have recovered from his concussion, so we'll still be down a D-man.

on the eihl site you can read about last weekends games, fifes new signin, panthers desperate battle to win the league for the 1st time since the average life span in britain was about 25, players in and out, but not a word about our signin, just like last fri on the eihl prog on sky, we played one game and we never made it on again. was it a problum at our end :?: or is there a conspiracy, i think i know the answer to that one.

ah, well, i went on there this afternoon to see wot notts wer up too and could see not a jot about jamie s signin but there was stuff from the w/end so asumned there was a conspiracy, silly me, its the paranoia, since brad came to cardiff its got worse , im takin medication but aparently there is no cure, :lol:

Wannabe2

redtilldead said:
on the eihl site you can read about last weekends games, fifes new signin, panthers desperate battle to win the league for the 1st time since the average life span in britain was about 25, players in and out, but not a word about our signin, just like last fri on the eihl prog on sky, we played one game and we never made it on again. was it a problum at our end :?: or is there a conspiracy, i think i know the answer to that one.
Sorry you are wrong mate it was a problem at our end.

oh boy, lady luck seems to allways have it in for us, you sure those tv guys up in sheffield aint just saying the problums at our end so thay dont have to show us, dont forget that means more steeler time, not that i dont trust them. if we win on friday lets see wot happens on the next show.

Wannabe2

redtilldead said:
oh boy, lady luck seems to allways have it in for us, you sure those tv guys up in sheffield aint just saying the problums at our end so thay dont have to show us, dont forget that means more steeler time, not that i dont trust them. if we win on friday lets see wot happens on the next show.
Geez for gods sake i just told you it was our fault, does it have to written in stone, it was our fault believe me :roll: . Whatever the result on Friday they can only show the footage if they get it, get it. :roll:

redtilldead said:
Do you actually believe the stuff you write? You may want to get that chip on your shoulder looked at if so.

Wannabe2

Watched the team training for a while this morning, Jamie looks a good signing, he looks a big guy, has a good shot and skates very well, looks a good signing well played Devils, also tickets for tomorrow are going very well.

Paul Sullivan said:
James said:
You have to make it last longer than Mumbles did with Louis Goooooooooolet.
I always ask the testimonial committees to bring Louis back. The best Devils name I have never announced :D

Maybe not every week for Jamie but I can see his debut announcement being, *ahem* fairly flamboyant.

Been waiting ages for a name to surpass Tyson Teplitsky in the announcing stakes. Fingers crossed! (I mean, this is what really matters in a signing :lol:)
Urm nope I think you'll find its what he looks like :shock:

ASHIPP

Some excellent press coverage this week of Jamie's signing and the build-up to tonight's crucial game. Great job by Terry Philips. :cool:

voth26

NOISYGIRL said:
Paul Sullivan said:
James said:
You have to make it last longer than Mumbles did with Louis Goooooooooolet.
I always ask the testimonial committees to bring Louis back. The best Devils name I have never announced :D

Maybe not every week for Jamie but I can see his debut announcement being, *ahem* fairly flamboyant.

Been waiting ages for a name to surpass Tyson Teplitsky in the announcing stakes. Fingers crossed! (I mean, this is what really matters in a signing :lol:)
Urm nope I think you'll find its what he looks like :shock:
Noisygirl on a scale of 1-10 how does jamie rate for the puck bunnies, actually who do the puck bunnies think is the fittest devils player!!!

Noisygirl on a scale of 1-10 how does jamie rate for the puck bunnies, actually who do the puck bunnies think is the fittest devils player!!!
As I've only been to one game this season as I'm skint, I will conduct a brief survey from pics I can find of them all and let you know :lol:

Ok, after my very brief survey, Matzka, Mark Smith and Kenton are best for puck bunnies IMO of course lol, devils site doesn't have all their pics up which is a bit inconsiderate for my purposes so googled few of them