Lets have a hockey meet up.

Max here, looking forward to the weekend. The mankini won't be making an appearence, he's off on a stag to Magaluf!

I hope the pub has got enough beer at the ready. Out of curiosity, how much is a pink down that neck of the woods?

Max

Max Beerbarrell said:
Max here, looking forward to the weekend. The mankini won't be making an appearence, he's off on a stag to Magaluf!

I hope the pub has got enough beer at the ready. Out of curiosity, how much is a pink down that neck of the woods?

Max
Whats a pink :eek: lol

Cookies_naughtyboy said:
Max Beerbarrell said:

Max
Hell of a question, I have no idea. If you do sell "pinks" down there, i will definitely buy one now. What about pints (and k is nowhere near t on the keyboard!), how much are they? Devil discount ;) ???

Max Beerbarrell said:
Cookies_naughtyboy said:
Max Beerbarrell said:

Max
Hell of a question, I have no idea. If you do sell "pinks" down there, i will definitely buy one now. What about pints (and k is nowhere near t on the keyboard!), how much are they? Devil discount ;) ???
i even looked down to see if they were anywhere near and thought hhhmmm...... but yeah a pint of pink please :D haha!!!

have fun,

Thread starter #107
Loving the Pink stuff. 12pm at the rink if you want to meet up and go in convoy. Who needs a lift? Hope you got your karaoke voices on. Do we have any budding DJ's. LOL

Hey guys, will sort some veggie burgers and sausages, no problem.

Carling
Strongbow
£2.48 pint

Brains smooth
Brains SA smooth
John Smiths
£2.38 pint

Guiness xtra cold
Stella
Guest real ale (Waggle Dance)
£2.58 pint

Magners
Magners Pear
Bulmers
£2.70 bottle

San Miguel
Corona
WKD
Breezer
VK
BUD
Smirnoff Ice
£2.50 bottle

Thats all i can think of off the top of my head.
Off to Cardiff now for more Karaoke discs and go for a skate!!

TheStub

The computer is currently creating DVDs for Game 2 and Game 3 - so hopefully you will have something to watch. Don't think I can download, encode and post G4 in time for Saturday :(

Unless someone is taking a laptop capable of playing the files :D Then I can easily send both conference finals and maybe even game 4 (but I wouldn't be too optimistic).

OK, I'm killing time - waffle over.

I'll have a pint of pink please - other than that Im sure youve got some good spirits there for the end of the evening???

Very much starting to look forward to Saturday now, let's hope the weather holds out.....!

Max

mazza03

becandsi said:
Will stock up on asprin for the sunday morning!!!
That's no good Alka Selzta BEFORE you go to bed does the trick, or 2 Milk Thistle an hour before you start drinking. ;) wish I was coming.

Thread starter #120
2 more days then to go, then the party begins.

Still open to anyone who wants to go.

Some are camping, some are stopping in the upstairs and some are drving up for the night only. Please don't miss out the chance to meet up. If you still are coming and haven't let me know, let me know just so we can calculate food.

Who is meeting at the ice rink for 12pm on saturday and who needs a lift?

Going to be a laugh.