Lets have a hockey meet up.

Hiya guys, just to make you all aware, we had a phone call last night from our Entertainment Agency to say that The Lead Singer of the Civvies has glandular fever!!! Nightmare! Not to worry too much as he has arranged for another band to attend instead - Cover Crew apaprently they do 70s/80s rocky type music!!

Re Sky! Sort of Ill let you work out what i mean by that!!

Looking forward to meeting you all guys!
Bec and Si :twisted:

A

Anonymous

becandsi said:
Hiya guys, just to make you all aware, we had a phone call last night from our Entertainment Agency to say that The Lead Singer of the Civvies has glandular fever!!! Nightmare! Not to worry too much as he has arranged for another band to attend instead - Cover Crew apaprently they do 70s/80s rocky type music!!

Re Sky! Sort of Ill let you work out what i mean by that!!

Looking forward to meeting you all guys!
Bec and Si :twisted:

Awesome a bit of 80's hair metal lol :lol: ......Takes me back ;)

One more sleep :) looking forward to catching up with you all tomorrow, i'll bring some stickers for name badges also. Meeting at the rink at midday so i'll see some of you there, for those unfortunate ones who have to work i'll see you tomorrow evening....half cut lol! I'm soooo excited, haven't been camping since I was 16! And if the weather is bad i'll be camping indoors lol!

ASHIPP

Hope everyone has a fantastic time. Sounds like it's going to be brilliant. And don't give a thought to the saddos who live too far away to turn up! :lol: :mrgreen:

ARRRGGGHHHHH POXY BRITISH SUMMERTIME!!!! Never fails does it!!!!

Never mind Karaoke can start earlier now as no sunbathing!! lol

:twisted: LETS GO DEVILS LETS GO!!!

Thread starter #136
What an event. Thanks to Becs an Si what fantastic hosts. Thanks to everyone whoe came, despite the weather a cracking turnout. Brilliant. Facebook has all the photo's.

Thinking about the next get together. Who's up for it?

A

Anonymous

We are still recovering :lol: Brill time, food was lush, company was amazing, the band was brilliant, what more could you want, cheers Bec n Si......so when we doing it again :lol:

I think a thanks should go out to Rob and Michelle aswell for coming up with the idea, and putting it into practice !! was a great night and im definatley up for another one !!
CJ

A

Anonymous

CJDevil21 said:
I think a thanks should go out to Rob and Michelle aswell for coming up with the idea, and putting it into practice !! was a great night and im definatley up for another one !!
CJ
I'll second that, cheers both :D Lets do it again sometime..........soon !! :lol:

rissnruss said:
CJDevil21 said:
CJ
I'll second that, cheers both :D Lets do it again sometime..........soon !! :lol:
Most definitely! When the weather warms up again so we can get a chance to use our tents outside this time lol! Maybe mid-August just before the season starts.....if that's ok with Becandsi of course! :D