New goal song

E.D.S.

Or even a song relating to the score if they have one, like Seven Nation Army for Dixon/Faryna etc. Agree that we don't necessarily need a song every goal. A horn and sirens works for me. Can we get a big cannon like in Columbus (is it Columbus?). That would be fun. Plenty of room on the gantry for that. We could get a whole artillery up there!!

august04 2.0

I'd also be good with just a goal horn, let the crowd then fill the gap after the horn stops.

As much as the hey baby song has been derided, has any one considered that the team may have requested it or even like it. It's unlikely l know, but it is something that should be considered. They could play spice girls and l wouldn't care if it was requested by the ccs line and or Reid and Martin and we were sticking it to Nottingham Belfast and Shuff on the regular.
I can’t imagine any self respecting hockey player would ask for that to be played! If I was club management, I’d be listening to the paying customers on this kind of stuff, not the players.

BostonBart22

I can’t imagine any self respecting hockey player would ask for that to be played! If I was club management, I’d be listening to the paying customers on this kind of stuff, not the players.
The new song would be ideal for women's hockey as a girl is involved in the lyrics..but not for men's teams.