New signing this friday!!

SteveKing

Per MJH’s question, all we can go off of right now is the governmen’s guidance (or lack thereof!), the scientific trends of cases and vaccines and the experience that other leagues are having. Obviously seeing the large crowds in the NHL playoffs is lifti all of our spirits but as I’ve mentioned in he past, the only logical path for us is to 100% commit and prepare for full stadiums and a full season. Plans are much easier to scale back than to try and catch up.

As for a clue, our new recruit sat and watched the CHL draw with us yesterday so he must have some connection to Calgary...

jenks33

Per MJH’s question, all we can go off of right now is the governmen’s guidance (or lack thereof!), the scientific trends of cases and vaccines and the experience that other leagues are having. Obviously seeing the large crowds in the NHL playoffs is lifti all of our spirits but as I’ve mentioned in he past, the only logical path for us is to 100% commit and prepare for full stadiums and a full season. Plans are much easier to scale back than to try and catch up.

As for a clue, our new recruit sat and watched the CHL draw with us yesterday so he must have some connection to Calgary...
Cale Makar will do Steve. In all seriousness does he have an animal somewhere in his name?

ASHIPP

Didnt hear Todd say he was new to the league, so what about Matt Pelech? NHL experience and links to Calgary
Do you mean the Matt Pelech who was the last Captain of the Belfast Giants in 2019? I can see what Todd means by it 'raising some eyebrows' if that's the case!