New signing this friday!!

SteveKing

Brendan is a wonderful person and obviously we expect him to be one of the strongest dmen in the league on the ice. He’s a student of the game from a hockey family - his Dad played in the NHL and his sister is a long time member of the Canadian Olympic team. As we all know, so much of the game depends on having that quality defenice that prevents getting hemmed in, can move the puck up quickly and also join the rush. Brendan is all of that. Excellent skater for his size and still in the prime of his career at 33. Very lucky to get him.

Rhyan48

Brendan is a wonderful person and obviously we expect him to be one of the strongest dmen in the league on the ice. He’s a student of the game from a hockey family - his Dad played in the NHL and his sister is a long time member of the Canadian Olympic team. As we all know, so much of the game depends on having that quality defenice that prevents getting hemmed in, can move the puck up quickly and also join the rush. Brendan is all of that. Excellent skater for his size and still in the prime of his career at 33. Very lucky to get him.
Really carnt wait to see him on the ice and see what else your bringing the devils can not wait for the 1st game back in our home and too see all of you our owners too it’s been too long thank you for what you do for our club

Wannabe2

Great, great signing this lad looks the Mutts Nutts, welcome to Cardiff Brendan, you will love your stay here. Great job lads, well pleased.

jenks33

Jenks, I was going to say that our first signing was a Lefty defenceman. The clue being Lefty is Phil Mickelson’s nickname. inthought That was going to be too easy for you sleuths. What do you think?
Haha, I’m a golf fan but I don’t think I’d have got it from that clue Steve.

Devil94

From his interview, he seems a very switched on, intelligent guy. Captain material for sure. His leadership plus his playing ability make him a superb first signing in the new new era.

P.S - just in case anyone from the club is reading, would love to see an interview with Jarrod Skalde, or one of Todd's chats with him, just to see how things are going for him now we are really getting in gear ready for the season.