New signing this friday!!

tim78

Does he have blonde hair, a moustache and glasses?

Sorry game night has slightly morphed over the last year in lockdown, though i presume the first few games guess who skills will be tested.

moggy#9

I agree, a great first signing, but he'll have to choose a different number as 14 is retired. This is not only a statement of intent, but his knowledge of Mannheim and experience of euro hockey will be invaluable. I get the feeling that this won't be the last massive signing given the comments about goaltending and forwards.

Last edited:

august04 2.0

A terrific first signing of the season. This shows that we are again shopping for players of a different calibre than we were when the owners first came in. I trust our management team to replace any player that doesn’t want to be here anymore, from our last team.

rocketbob

A terrific first signing of the season. This shows that we are again shopping for players of a different calibre than we were when the owners first came in. I trust our management team to replace any player that doesn’t want to be here anymore, from our last team.
I notice that he used to be teammates with Cory Conacher. I hope that he enjoys it in Cardiff and puts in a good word with Cory. #ICanDream

ASHIPP

Wow. We would be impressed and envious of any team that had signed such an experienced player.
The fact that Brendan is coming here is surreal!
Note that he has been in leadership roles throughout his career, and experienced in Europe. Is this our new Captain?

Welcome Brendan (and Family) to Cardiff. Its going to be weird, but you will love it!