Okay do you need some questions answered

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
Heres your chance to ask your questions and get some answers,
Friday at 1pm Media Wales (Terry Phillips Blog) Shannon Hope will be available to take your questions, and hopefully give you all some answers, Shannon will be attending a Elite league meeting on the Thursday, so may have some other news for us all. So there you are folks get the questions pumping, and make Mr Hope earn his crust. ;)

jimmy snels

when will tylor michel be signed for the next 5 seasons, why hasnt he been signed already and is it true that tylor once ate only pucks for a week to toughen up ahead of a season :?:
sounds like reasonable questions :lol:

jimmy snels said:
when will tylor michel be signed for the next 5 seasons, why hasnt he been signed already
Well any guy who can skate fast enough to give himself a break-away pass and is so gritty he uses sand paper to blow his nose, should have been signed before xmas!!!

voth26

Is it a personel thing between brad voth and the eihl, as he always comes out worse of any situation like the latest one he gets slashed badly by that pratt bergin god i hate him and ends up with a 1 game ban :evil: :evil:

Sheincar

When will the season ticket holders who were unable to attend the Belfast home game due to the late face off be told what the arrangements are going to be in relation to the home playoff game, which is supposed to be their compensation.

Diafol

I'll probably be working then and unable to get on the net. Will the answers be available to view afterwards, or can some kind soul post them on here ?

Sheincar has already asked my question, and I'm sure most of us can answer Phil PLT's question already... :lol:

Ta very much !

drainage

Is it true Hicks is brain dead ?

On a serious note why do we not seem to be escalating the blatant poor officiating we have had this season? Why has nothing (seemingly) been done to address situations such as Bergins actions on Sunday?

James

Administrator
Guys can I remind you the no personal insult rule applies to refs too. Question the calls, don't insult the person making them. I'm sure to be a ref in this league you have to have thick skin anyway, but still.

I can not get online at 13.00 can anyone ask the following:

Why does a club have to pay for a video to be looked at?
Surely as a league they should be watching each game back (like the NHL and other top Euro leagues) and then assessing any further major penalties that may have been missed or need upgrading..
Also downgrading major penalties that warrant downgrading.
At the same time they should then also being using clips to help in the training of the officials as a team to improve etc.....
Did Chicago have to pay to have James Wisnoski's (SP) hit looked at??? Doubt it.

I know they are using the system as a way generating funds but surely the better deterrent is player/team fines etc......

At the moment we seem to have a very re-active league rather than pro-active.

Diafol

Sheincar said:
When will the season ticket holders who were unable to attend the Belfast home game due to the late face off be told what the arrangements are going to be in relation to the home playoff game, which is supposed to be their compensation.
Was this answered at all ? I didn't buy my tickets tonight just in case, will be a bit cheesed off of this no longer applies.