Panthers v Devils

Wannabe2

Thread starter #1
It’s pay back time guys, we weren’t at our best last night, no one needs telling that, but tonight is revenge time and we need it. We are so much better than the tripe we served up last night, so let’s see the real devils tonight please. The fans are behind you, time to return the faith.
Happy Hockey Days.

Swarley

Fingers crossed Lordo has cleaned the dust out from the players last night and we come out firing on all cylinders, last season we had an iffy blip at least this one's early in the season so we can recover.

august04

And can we please hit, -please,please hit, the words that belong with hit, are passion, caring, determination, and being a team player, let’s do this.
You might be asking a big too much there wannabe! We don’t hit as a rule (Dixon and Batch are the only ones who do on a regular basis) and haven’t really since Lord stopped playing. I’ll settle for 2 points for now!!

kingmo19.1

Unfortunately, it appears we’re almost playing the game as non-contact at the moment. I was really looking forward to this season having heard this team was faster and more physical than last year! Still waiting to see it!

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
Have to agree, just living in hope as usual, I can handle seeing less fights to a certain degree as the game unfortunately is changing, but not hitting to me shows a lack of commitment, passion and everything else, it can also be bloody boring which impacts on the atmosphere. Block 13 can only do so much, even these awesome guys need something to feed off.I keep harping on about this but Faryna was the catalyst and the kick up the arse that our team needed time to time, take that away and we are in No Mans Land. It’s about winning, but it’s also about entertaining, play dull and lose that’s the recipe for disaster.