Panthers v Devils

E.D.S.

We are very poor. They are even worse. Regardless of whether we win this we are not up to scratch this year. We deserve to be battling with a team of the calibration of Panthers - can’t stress how poor they are - we are no better.
Lord needs to make some changes. I don’t believe in calling players out. There are some players who aren’t pulling their weight. Simply aren’t good enough.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #35
And yet we won 3 games in the CHL, so why are we struggling against inferior opposition, we certainly were crap last night, something is very wrong, but what the shit is it.

And yet we won 3 games in the CHL, so why are we struggling against inferior opposition, we certainly were crap last night, something is very wrong, but what the shit is it.
I didn't see yesterday's match (which I gather was awful) but did it look like we were fatigued? Or short of confidence? Or just not gelling? Our schedule has been brutal recently and we do have an ageing roster...coupled with the fact that we were run ragged against Frolunda, playing at an insane pace which we aren't used to makes me wonder if our legs are dead as such?! Seems our form has sunk a little in any case and would be nice to hear reports of us playing more physical...but that's counter productive to preserving energy.