Panthers Vs Devils - League - 30th Oct 22 - 16:00 FO

august04 2.0

DuPont blaming the effort/emotion of last night for the defeat - we only played for 20 minutes against Coventry for goodness sake, and for the first 40 minutes we didn’t show any desire or emotion at all! If we make the play off finals, forget winning it if this team can’t get up for a second game of an emotional weekend.

Wannabe2

DuPont blaming the effort/emotion of last night for the defeat - we only played for 20 minutes against Coventry for goodness sake, and for the first 40 minutes we didn’t show any desire or emotion at all! If we make the play off finals, forget winning it if this team can’t get up for a second game of an emotional weekend.
Where did you read this buddy.

Hockeymad

I don't care what anyone thinks.

But I personally think people on here think we are too good for this league and we have every right to win every game.

And that's a fact.

Bring in experience coach they say.

We might do that and I guarantee fans will still moan about bowns batch etc when we lose.

Get rid of bowns brittain etc and we still lose.

Then you will say its DuPont and his useless assistants fault.

Sometimes we have to admit other teams are better than us end of.

And a good example of that is flames.

They deserve all the applauds they get.

august04 2.0

But I personally think people on here think we are too good for this league and we have every right to win every game.

And that's a fact.

We might do that and I guarantee fans will still moan about bowns batch etc when we lose.

Flames do. Panthers do not!

august04 2.0

And that's a fact.

You say you don’t care what anyone thinks then spend a paragraph commenting on just that!

Hockeymad

You say you don’t care what anyone thinks then spend a paragraph commenting on just that!
I say I dont care because I expect a backlash.

But honestly this forum makes me mad at times.

People loved the fact Louis batch bowns etc were signing back

And 2 months in to the season they all want the team gone including our coach.

And that's a fact.

What do you suggest? We watch with no opinions and accept being trash?

august04 2.0

But they have the right to beat us.

Why don't they?? What makes everyone think we have the right to beat them??

Because we are cardiff devils??

It's a crap excuse
We don’t have a divine right to beat anybody but having watched the Devils since the early days, I do expect, by and large, for any Devils team to work hard, show some passion/desire and give it their best shot. If that happens on a regular basis (you’re always going to get the odd game that doesn’t work out that way), then that’s all you can ask for, whether we win or lose. That’s pretty much always been a given, even in the shittiest times. This team wants for nothing and some of them are stealing a living. And it’s not the odd game - this has been going on too many times last year and this year. That’s not the Devils way. You may accept it but I don’t.