Prpich released...

I H8 Sheffield - you regularly come on here and have information that has obviously come from someone you know at the club. Personally I am of the opinion that if the club, or employees or players of the club choose to give you information then you should respect that and keep it to yourself. People who allude to knowing things on forums really get on my nerves.

Let it lie. Pirps will move on, G will recruit more. What happened between him and Mike (allegedly) is none of our business.

Why do you assume its someone from the club that has told me something? Why would they?! Its got nothing to do with me what happens behind closed doors. Im just going by whats been posted on here, if they did have an argument or whatever surely there was a reason for it? Prpich always came across as pretty chilled out guy, although it must have been bad to get sacked. G obviously had his reasons and hes doing whats best for the team I'm happy with that.

Ih8Sheffield said:
Why do you assume its someone from the club that has told me something? Why would they?! Its got nothing to do with me what happens behind closed doors. Im just going by whats been posted on here, if they did have an argument or whatever surely there was a reason for it? Prpich always came across as pretty chilled out guy, although it must have been bad to get sacked. G obviously had his reasons and hes doing whats best for the team I'm happy with that.
Then why do you assume that Hartwick has come out of this lightly. Perhaps he's guilty of nothing?

He could well be. I'm just assuming something bad must have happened to get sacked and that's why I said there's 2 sides to every story and G has done the best thing for the team. Maybe my words came out a little wrong. Seems to be rubbing people up the wrong way. Best I keep my thoughts to myself hey.

the devil himself said:
now how do we know that hartwick was actually involved? and not someone a little closer to prpich?
i also heard hartwick was involved, i also know from a player, they have never "got along" shall we say.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #129
There's more to this than people realise, I recommend that if people have been told something in confidence, they don't go plastering it across these forums.

Chris.

out of the two i mean i know that prpich was a fantastic player and will be greatly missed but hartwick was consistent throughout the entire season if i remember he scored a scorcher of a goal whilst deking the entire opposing team, and also pasted sharpe!!! lol personally i'm glad we kept him if one did have to go because of the alleged arguement that supposedly happened.

Chris Stone said:
There's more to this than people realise, I recommend that if people have been told something in confidence, they don't go plastering it across these forums.

Chris.
Agreed and even though there will be people on here that do know the truth, chris is right that people should keep it to themselves to avoid anything being made public that mike and other parties involved would themselves wish to be kept personal. A lot of trouble could and potentially will come from this and nobody is helping mike by 'making' stories up that are not proven and quite honestly far away from the truth.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #133
Chris knows something we don't ;)
Unfortunately, I do, but it's not my place to go speaking about it on here. I guess that even I shouldn't know what I know.

It's a shame this had to happen, but it appears from my point of view that all the parties are going about this the right way.

All people need to know is that the working relationship had broken down and Prpich has therefore been released. It's clearly not something small as no one gets sacked for something that doesn't really matter, but do we need to know? I'd say not.

We've signed Smith, Birbraer rumours continue to grow and Elich has been mentioned. Let's focus on the positives from here on in :)

Chris.

Chris Stone said:
Chris knows something we don't ;)
Unfortunately, I do, but it's not my place to go speaking about it on here. I guess that even I shouldn't know what I know.

It's a shame this had to happen, but it appears from my point of view that all the parties are going about this the right way.

All people need to know is that the working relationship had broken down and Prpich has therefore been released. It's clearly not something small as no one gets sacked for something that doesn't really matter, but do we need to know? I'd say not.

We've signed Smith, Birbraer rumours continue to grow and Elich has been mentioned. Let's focus on the positives from here on in :)

Chris.
i second everyhing you've said unfortunately it's a serious issue that left G with simply no other option but to take action and the correct one it was, although stronlgy against his will i'll bet. i myself was told and wish i wasn't tbh now, i do like to know the gd things ( hope to the good god maxi signs :D ) like the signing rumours and maybe hearing things a little earlier but the whole prpich thing needs to be buried now. Bring on the next signing!!!

Very true about keeping such sensitive details private. Lessons need to learnt by the Devils staff though, as one of the main sources regarding the leak was a prominent member of staff who should have known better.

scottydoesntknow said:
http://blogs.walesonline.co.uk/icehockey/2009/06/prpich-back-on-ice-in-cardiff.html

Interesting.
very interesting...but i think hockey players are so close as friends they are always arranging these kind of things in the off season. I know if i was sacked by anyone i wouldnt want to go back there anytime soon, i wonder would he take a pay cut to come back? If G offered him one.

Yeah I know... just thought that he would have packed up and left sooner.

nevertheless, if the working relationship was somehow rekindled between Prpich and the other people involved, I would take him back as the last addition on our first line.

However, after being told what's gone on... I very seriously doubt theres even a chance of Prpich returning.