Seth Bennett & Brent Pope

drainage

Sheincar said:
KaneDevils said:
Between the wickets, meaning dragging the puck between players skates/legs.

Do people ever stop moaning. Olympic hockey on our screens and still their not happy!

Great game which I thoroughly enjoyed. Roll on tomorrow's.
Well pardon me for not understanding his reference :?
To be fair his/her first line was the explanation the rest was a general comment about comments in general I think ......but have to agree this constant looking for something to moan about is getting very wearing , that's a general comment as well !

Just for once I would like a few days of some positivity about something anything or if nothing else silence !

People have critical about the team and it's running ...... I think there are other areas that offer the same opportunity for a similar assessment

Koop11

Based on what I have seen so far, I think the commentary is of high quality.

Slightly off topic but the guy who presented/commentated on the last live game on Premier Sports (Devils v Dundee) was excellent. I really like Murph. He does his job very well (certainly better than that armature Simmsy) but this guy was class.

The mute button is my friend.

Wish the bbc would start showing games on TV though. They seem to be glossing over the ice hockey.

Don't understand posters complaining about lack of coverage, poor coverage and the commentaries on TV
I've been watching 3 games a day for the last few days. Commentaries and summaries (Pope) are Ok. Games are physical and the skating skills and stick skills are very good. Goal keeping has been amazing. Lots of NHL players on show and good TV replays on all sorts of situations.
I know:- I'm retired and never actually played ice hockey and can't skate to save my life, BUT I really enjoy a good competitive game of ice hockey that I can actually see.
Got to go Switzerland v Sweden (8 NHL ers) just starting.

Sheincar

Agreed though it's a bit frustrating the the Sui v Swe game has now gone online or on time lag on BBC2. However we need to realise that sports where GB have an athlete are going to take precedence over sports where GB are not competing. I'm just grateful for the coverage there has been & good of Seth to encourage UK viewers to get along to local games. Just wish he hadn't mentioned last night's result lol!!

KaneDevils

Paul Sullivan said:
Gareth1960 said:
Love Brent's comment " Its only illegal IF you get caught"
Never a truer word.
I've not had the time to google trolling yet. Is this an example?
Must google hypocrite next time I get a moment.

Finland norway this evening. Should be interesting. Canada struggled a bit Vs the Norwegians, but never really got out of 3rd gear in fairness.
They played a good game against canada, very resolute and determined but don't look like a side that will score many goals.
finland however scored 8 against Austria in their opener but surprisingly conceded 4.
Really looking forward to tonights game :)