Seth Bennett & Brent Pope

Sheincar

But the claim is there isn't sufficient funding to provide more/better refs so there isn't likely to be funding for the national programme. Lets not forget the national coach's position is unpaid.As I say I don't believe most fans give 2 hoots about GB. Hell I have enough trouble selling GBSC raffle tickets cos people aren't interested. Yes there are some who see the bigger picture and I'm very grateful for their support but most people look at you in amazement.

Mooney#16

It's not to far off topic. Seth and Brent do the BBC Olympic commentary. How do we get them commentating on a GB team at the Olympics.

Lots of North American posters over on HF boards seem to prefer the BBC commentary to their own CBC feed

Thy all seem surprised they know what they're talking about

drainage

Coatsy79 said:
Lots of North American posters over on HF boards seem to prefer the BBC commentary to their own CBC feed

Thy all seem surprised they know what they're talking about
There are "knowledgeable " people on twitter who think the direct opposite but for me Brent always was a good commentator and it's churlish to suggest otherwise ...... Whatever your views on our team he does know his stuff in this role!