Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

We'll be running Match night Live for this game live from Sheffield at the usual location of http://www.the-inferno.co.uk/mnl

As this will be coming live from the arena, we don't think emails will be possible, although that may change.

This is Voths first game back, so we'll have an entire squad for about the 3rd time since the EIHL began.

Steelers are missing Basiuk and Hutchins I believe for this game, although Holl_5 might know more as our resident friendly Steeler :)

Chris.

TheStub

I'm looking forward to trying this out, just need to make sure everything is fully charged and ready to rock.

Depending on how it works, we may get a chance to do emails in the period breaks. But, if you're there come say high.

Should be exciting.

Chris said:
Steelers are missing Basiuk and Hutchins I believe for this game, although Holl_5 might know more as our resident friendly Steeler :)
Yup...frustratingly so. Hopefully just the one more game without a full roster.

Glad I'm going home next weekend rather than this. The only positive news for us is that Legue and Sarich won't be off the ice very often with our 2 line hockey. Trap hockey all the way! :twisted:

TheStub

We are all configured and ready to go.

I will be driving this from the Arena tonight, and my lovely assistant Finny will hopefully be manning the phone (or email ;) ) lines at matchnightlive@gmail.com

I'm just setting off now for the hop to Shuff. Hopefully see you all who aren't at Shuff online!

Ger-Devils

Should expect to hear a bit of a review/news of this result on our radio show in the morning.

Listen online @ http://www.dapperfm.co.uk/ between 10am-12midday. Sports roundup done by a Devils/city fan and a Sunderland fan. Some nice tunes ready for your sunday lunch. Ironically, our show is called "The Sunday Roast" :lol:

Towe and kirsty's Brother have both been outstanding.

I must state the obvious, we only spent 4 minutes in the bin, no wonder we were winners.

Brilliant result. :lol:

bubbles said:
Towe and kirsty's Brother have both been outstanding.

I must state the obvious, we only spent 4 minutes in the bin, no wonder we were winners.

Brilliant result. :lol:
Thats right Bubbles we have been taking to many silly penalties lately especially in the offensive zone.