Sheffield Steelers v Cardiff Devils - Sat 7pm - Chat/Updates

Great job getting the win.

Without Smith and Richardson we were worse off than Sheff IMO (until Reiter got injured) which makes this an excellent result. It also shows how valuable Davies and Hayes are to this team providing the depth that Sheff don't seem to have.

If you want a chuckle read some of the posts on Steelers Forum - not happy bunnies - but they cant quite agree where the fault lies, coach or players. I'd save time and web space and blame them all.

They are also concerned as they are only a couple of points ahead of Edinburgh who have five games in hand (why so many by the way). They cant believe the difference in their team this year from last

drainage

Having a peek at the steelers forum .... Oh my not a happy bunch!!! Heads due to roll, coach needs changing etc etc

Interestingly they only seem to lose cos they dont play well - they dont appear to have been beaten by a better team on the day !!!

drainage said:
Having a peek at the steelers forum .... Oh my not a happy bunch!!! Heads due to roll, coach needs changing etc etc

Interestingly they only seem to lose cos they dont play well - they dont appear to have been beaten by a better team on the day !!!
I have been reading all their posts, really funny to be honest, someone on there wants the Scimitars netminder playing for the Hocktoberfest :D

drainage

Dai Vader said:
drainage said:

I have been reading all their posts, really funny to be honest, someone on there wants the Scimitars netminder playing for the Hocktoberfest :D
Got to be worth a shot ..... then try the under 10s goalie !! :D :D

cardiffdevil said:
They are also concerned as they are only a couple of points ahead of Edinburgh who have five games in hand (why so many by the way). They cant believe the difference in their team this year from last
I rarely go on there but I needed a laugh :lol: I'd love Edinburgh to finish above them!

Good win tonight, its always nice to beat Sheffield especially away! Really happy for our Brits too, they've all impressed me every single game this year so its nice to see them score our 2 goals today.

Gazza272

Dai Vader said:
drainage said:

In fairness the scimitars nettie is Pasi Reitenan and he must be big enough to fill the whole the net these days :lol:

Gazza272 said:
Dai Vader said:
drainage said:

In fairness the scimitars nettie is Pasi Reitenan and he must be big enough to fill the whole the net these days :lol:
Blooming eck, i didn't no it was Pastie Reitenan, hope he is not on a two way with the Sheilas :D