Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

moggy#9

Boc was totally useless for us but had a good season for flames..down to coaching I suppose
It's a funny one, isn't it? I know Sheffield fans were such of him by the time he left, and he didn't last overseas. Perhaps in Guildford they were careful to cover for his deficiencies, or maybe they were happy to ignore them in the name of point production.

Devils86

Confirmed as staying in Fife for the second year of his contract, Shane Owen...

Although because of the 'not quite up to' standard at Fife there's no news item on their site, but a tweet and a short interview on YouTube.

Something tells me that once again he'll be kept busy...either picking the puck out of his net or slashing forwards who dare try to screen him.

moggy#9

Confirmed as staying in Fife for the second year of his contract, Shane Owen...

Although because of the 'not quite up to' standard at Fife there's no news item on their site, but a tweet and a short interview on YouTube.

Something tells me that once again he'll be kept busy...either picking the puck out of his net or slashing forwards who dare try to screen him.
To be honest I wonder how much their challenge cup run will be enough to sustain then as a club. I wonder for how long they'll be able to stay in the eihl. You're right though, he'll be among the busiest goalies.

Devils86