Signings Thread - All Teams 2022/23

moggy#9

Given the key players they sent to have lost, does anyone see Coventry finishing better than 6th? I personally see a top five constituting (in no particular order) of us, Belfast, Sheffield, Nottingham and possibly Glasgow. I expect a big mid table gap.

kettdevil1

Given the key players they sent to have lost, does anyone see Coventry finishing better than 6th? I personally see a top five constituting (in no particular order) of us, Belfast, Sheffield, Nottingham and possibly Glasgow. I expect a big mid table gap.
Too early to tell for me. On what they have signed so far, yes I would be a little worried but add in a few big hitters and they might well punch above their weight.
Guildford look an interesting outsider, they have taken a few gambles with recruitment and seem to have subtly shifted their approach but if it comes off then the players they have signed so far look a very interesting group indeed.

moggy#9

Too early to tell for me. On what they have signed so far, yes I would be a little worried but add in a few big hitters and they might well punch above their weight.
Guildford look an interesting outsider, they have taken a few gambles with recruitment and seem to have subtly shifted their approach but if it comes off then the players they have signed so far look a very interesting group indeed.
Yeah, but Guildford have BOC. ;-)

Mazzoak

Yeah, but Guildford have BOC. ;-)
That’s true & if their players hold more influence in the lockers & the club than the coach, it’ll be Cardiff all over again. If their staff can read the riot act, stop the pram rocking and keep the egos away from the toys, it’ll be fine.

moggy#9

That’s true & if their players hold more influence in the lockers & the club than the coach, it’ll be Cardiff all over again. If their staff can read the riot act, stop the pram rocking and keep the egos away from the toys, it’ll be fine.
I was thinking more of the shed load of goals they'll shop with him in the team, but fair point.

Last edited:

Mooney#16

The team I’ve suddenly become confused about is Belfast. They are going to be running with three lines as they simply don’t have the Brits. Only Garside and Long. They need to sign some studs as their remaining signatures as clearly they are aiming for quality over quantity. There season will be on a knife edge with injuries.

Pondlife

The team I’ve suddenly become confused about is Belfast. They are going to be running with three lines as they simply don’t have the Brits. Only Garside and Long. They need to sign some studs as their remaining signatures as clearly they are aiming for quality over quantity. There season will be on a knife edge with injuries.
You're missing Ben Lake and most likely Conway but you're right, they're taking their time with announcements.