ST in new arena

DevilDom

So now the fun starts!

Lets hope everyone is as fair and reasonable about this as possible and we don't as a fanbase tear ourselves apart over it. The criteria set by the management for the allocation seem as fair and reasonable as possible under the circumstances so hopefully we can all be the same.

Koop11

Ah, the most contentious issue facing the club today - Who gets what seat in the new arena!

I think it’s commendable of the club to honour the list as they were well within their rights not to do so as this was an initiative that was put in place by the former owners. I think it says a lot about them giving something back to many of the die hard fans.

This approach won’t please all I’m sure but the club have no doubt mulled this over for sometime and have come up with what they truly believe is the best approach.

Sheincar

Thread starter #8
Been racking my brain to work out who the ms is in the email address & finally sussed it must be Mark Smith.

Koop11 said:
Ah, the most contentious issue facing the club today - Who gets what seat in the new arena!

I think it’s commendable of the club to honour the list as they were well within their rights not to do so as this was an initiative that was put in place by the former owners. I think it says a lot about them giving something back to many of the die hard fans.

This approach won’t please all I’m sure but the club have no doubt mulled this over for sometime and have come up with what they truly believe is the best approach.
+ whatever number I was on the list :lol:

wildthing74

Must admit I would have 'lost' the list if I inherited this issue off the previous owners :D This has been an issue which was always going to cause them problems not of their own doing.

I'm stunned that it has caused so much segregation among our fans in the past as with nearly 1000 more seats and us all likely to select similar location to what we had in BBT/WNIR I can't see how 1 single person will miss out?Sadly groups may get split up but if friends are not as high up and you want to keep your priority it can't be helped.

Would be great if the talked about 'super block' came off and all the loud ones sit in the same area and really get the atmosphere going.

Have Hope#35

wildthing74 said:
Must admit I would have 'lost' the list if I inherited this issue off the previous owners :D This has been an issue which was always going to cause them problems not of their own doing.

I'm stunned that it has caused so much segregation among our fans in the past as with nearly 1000 more seats and us all likely to select similar location to what we had in BBT/WNIR I can't see how 1 single person will miss out?Sadly groups may get split up but if friends are not as high up and you want to keep your priority it can't be helped.

Would be great if the talked about 'super block' came off and all the loud ones sit in the same area and really get the atmosphere going.
The louder the better as far as I'm concerned :D Think I'll be about 1000th on the clubs list but know I'll definitely get a better seat/view! Can't wait.

Sheincar

Thread starter #14
wildthing74 said:

I know some of the Block 2 noisy ones are planning on sitting together but no idea who's on the list & who's not. I like the idea of super block TBH.

wildthing74 said:

I am more stunned that 428 people paid cash to someone who had no right to sell them what they paid for. I think they are extremely lucky that the new organisation are going to honour it, but as John says there are plenty of seats to go around and I will still have a great view and the bonus is I wouldn't have parted with my cash to someone who almost destroyed the club

drainage

jodysstillagirlsname said:
wildthing74 said:

I am more stunned that 428 people paid cash to someone who had no right to sell them what they paid for. I think they are extremely lucky that the new organisation are going to honour it, but as John says there are plenty of seats to go around and I will still have a great view and the bonus is I wouldn't have parted with my cash to someone who almost destroyed the club
At the time the money was paid the owner was Regan so he did have the right to sell the "offer" or am I missing something ?

This list pre dates the debacle that was Regans last season in charge at that time no one had been vocal about him and his dealings so money paid in good faith ..... Not sure why that makes people lucky?

If Todd hadn't honoured it there would have potentially been a backlash , at the time the club changed hands the list should have been binned/cancelled if it wasn't to be honoured it's too late to recind it now

That said 1000 ST holder in a 3000 seat stadium I expect we can managed to all be happy and get a decent seat ......anything has to be better than BBT!