ST in new arena

Sliput said:
Gingers Husband said:
Hopefully, when their number one cash cow goes they go bust as well.
Nice !! So it's a case that now we are moving to a nice new arena screw the likes of Coventry, Basingstoke ,Manchester etc......??
No, hopefully they all get bought out by a company that gives a toss or take over the rinks themselves. Before anyone says it, I don't want to see people out of work either. I just have an intense dislike for P.I.
I would rather not get into a discussion about this if you don't mind. This is a good news type thread and I shouldn't have used it to vent. Apologies to everyone. :oops:

Bit disappointed with this my wife and I sent in our applications together and yet there is 35 people in between us have they done the list by alphabetical order or when the applications were received?

Adrian
Block 15, Row B, Seat 21

Chris

Administrator
Tinkyadrian said:
Bit disappointed with this my wife and I sent in our applications together and yet there is 35 people in between us have they done the list by alphabetical order or when the applications were received?

Adrian
Block 15, Row B, Seat 21
As the PR says... I imagine you'll need to do this to get an actual answer, rather than an educated guess.
ERRORS ON THE LIST & BOOKING AS A GROUP
If you sit with someone and should (or need to) be booking together but you are on the list in different areas, please get in touch.

Sheincar

Thread starter #66
Tinkyadrian said:

Adrian
Block 15, Row B, Seat 21
TBH looking at the list there are a few couples who don't seem to be together on there but then, to me, there seem to be a number of duplicates too. Personally I wouldn't be too stressed with 35 numbers between you but if you are then email Todd. Some friends have already had their positions adjusted.

Tinkyadrian said:

Adrian
Block 15, Row B, Seat 21
Count yourself lucky its only 35 i am 200 down the list from my missus haha. But at the end of the day there are alot of people on the list and these errors will be made, Im sure if you email them it will be easily sorted.

Ocko

aplzart said:
Tinkyadrian said:

Adrian
Block 15, Row B, Seat 21
Count yourself lucky its only 35 i am 200 down the list from my missus haha. But at the end of the day there are alot of people on the list and these errors will be made, Im sure if you email them it will be easily sorted.
If my missus was to attend games I would see 200 places different as a godsend, she'd 'unfortunately' end up the opposite end!

drainage

Tinkyadrian said:

Adrian
Block 15, Row B, Seat 21
If you have different surnames you will find its alphabetically listed where surnames were same they are grouped together ......I had same issue e mailed and got it sorted

If you were on first list they did ask for people to contact them if there was an issue , also same applies for the newer list

Has anyone received an email from the club yet? If so, I have probably missed my turn to pick my seat and will need to contact them?

Grateful if someone could let me know.

Thanks

no-one has chosen seats yet, they havent got a date when they start yet as there isn't a guaranteed opening date only a provisional one.

in the program from the cov game it states once they have a guaranteed date they will then let us know.