Stars Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 8th Dec 21

jenks33

Nothing against carruth but why is Kozun not playing..
I like Kozun but I still maintain I only want 2 import goalies in this league if they’re going to split the games. Not necessarily 50/50 but maybe 60/40. Kozun only started the two matches up in Scotland as Carruth was ill, Carruth would have started one of those games so that means he would have started 7 of the last 8. Having an import goalie sitting on your bench for 7 out of 8 games is madness to be honest.

august04 2.0

I like Kozun but I still maintain I only want 2 import goalies in this league if they’re going to split the games. Not necessarily 50/50 but maybe 60/40. Kozun only started the two matches up in Scotland as Carruth was ill, Carruth would have started one of those games so that means he would have started 7 of the last 8. Having an import goalie sitting on your bench for 7 out of 8 games is madness to be honest.
For me it’s a sign that the pressure is beginning to build.

moggy#9

If I'm honest I'm beginning to wonder whether coaching is the root of our problem.

Wannabe2

Very very poor, totally outplayed very disjointed, no physicality whatsoever and playing like we are just going thru the motions. If this is showing passion for the fans and club then there’s no hope. Certainly second class out there and Morrison hasn’t had one save to make, Haas is very quite as there’s nothing to get him riled, why the hell did I pay £15 for this, oh I know now I am a dick.

Diablo3

Very very poor, totally outplayed very disjointed, no physicality whatsoever and playing like we are just going thru the motions. If this is showing passion for the fans and club then there’s no hope. Certainly second class out there and Morrison hasn’t had one save to make, Haas is very quite as there’s nothing to get him riled, why the hell did I pay £15 for this, oh I know now I am a dick.
Me too but at least we get good inter period entertainment. That and the guy that commentates is worth it too.

august04 2.0

Carruth has been carrying the team, Skalde doesn't want to bench our best player.
Rotation rather then being benched in this case. Otherwise you might as well go with Carruth and a young Brit goalie and give Carruth 95% of starts as we did with Bowns. And then have an extra import on the ice, which we could do with at the moment. It makes no sense whatsoever not to give Kozun more game time. He’s clearly worried that he needs Carruth to keep on performing miracles to keep us in games. That's an indictment of what he’s seeing from the rest of the team.

moggy#9

Rotation rather then being benched in this case. Otherwise you might as well go with Carruth and a young Brit goalie and give Carruth 95% of starts as we did with Bowns. And then have an extra import on the ice, which we could do with at the moment. It makes no sense whatsoever not to give Kozun more game time. He’s clearly worried that he needs Carruth to keep on performing miracles to keep us in games. That's an indictment of what he’s seeing from the rest of the team.
Yet kozun has been massively impressive whenever he's played.

Steveo86

Haas has probably seen the way we play and thought what’s the point of doing anything, they haven’t got the stones to do anything about it anyway