Stars Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 8th Dec 21

august04 2.0

I’d usually be very confident in overturning a 2 goal deficit in the second leg (if it doesn’t get any worse tonight). I’m not so sure at the moment though, even against the EIHL powerhouse that is Dundee.

kingmo19.1

I still think 2 import goalies was a mistake - can only play 1 at a time and Carruth looks good enough to last a season.
Imagine the difference if that extra import was a potent goalscorer !!!!!!!

Technically, with 2 import goalies we are 2 skating players down from anything Lordo coached!

bb1

If I'm honest I'm beginning to wonder whether coaching is the root of our problem.
That has been my thoughts lately. This is about the worst I have ever seen a devils team play in years and years. We’ve had absolutely zero quality chances on goal.

2-0 down and not a single hit thrown, zero passion. Even McNally doesn’t look bothered........I can’t blame him either after he’s been put on a line with DuPont. I feel sorry for the guy.

For me Skalde doesn’t seem to have a clue how to change things other than ruining any line chemistry we had at the start of the year.

jenks33

2-1 with 11 seconds left in the 2nd. Stars will be kicking themselves. You’d like to think that will wake us up for the third. Well It should but we’ll see

Hedd Wyn John

Fight after the buzzer. McNally fighting while player is down. Fan intervenes as mcnally gets ejected. Mcnally is in for a lengthy ban. Big incident