Stars Vs Devils - CC 1/4F - 8th Dec 21

moggy#9

depending on the length of ban this will really hit home with the lack of import skaters we have.we will need to bring in an import to replace him or else we will really struggle and will fall down the standings.i still can't believe that we signed 2 import netminders.sheffield must be well happy with that as they know it does;nt work coz they tried the same when fox first came in and went to using a brit back up as they were losing to many games.
Oh, that'd be the same Sheffield that also have two import netminders? The weekend when carruth was such should have ended this debate. The problem is with the quality of our import forwards, not the quantity.

BostonBart22

Suspect DOPS coming hard for McNally. Multiple infractions, not stopping when officials trying to break fight up, cheap shotting players after ejection. Going to be minimum 2 games I suspect.
I will go for four games looking at your message. And de luca gets 1 game for drug abuse...cant make it up...

my point was the 19/20 season when fox first came to sheffield and like skalde wanted two netminders on the ice and play with less import skaters.they lost a good few games and then went with a british netminder back up and then started winning.sheffield only played the two against us because they did'nt have enough fit imports.last saturday they used only one import netminder.