steelers Vs Devils - CC Semi - 23rd Feb 22

BostonBart22

They did cardboard cut outs on Wednesday night. You must’ve seen them, they were the Steelers defensemen.
Although under normal circumstances it is very difficult to differentiate which is the real Davey Phillips!

And don’t get me started on their inflatable goalie!
I thought Meatloaf rose from the dead in goal, pretty sure they played his song when he hit the ice..Running for the red light or was it , where the rubber meets the road...

Wannabe2

Not used to being out coached, losing 5`-0 at home to go into a final when you are top of the table, has to be a real piss off. Don’t think he likes the interviewer either, because he can be a bit blunt and straight to the point.

As it’s the CC final the ticket allocation should be 50/50 between the two finalists as in previous years when Cardiff hosted the final.
I believe that because of the obvious disadvantage to the Devils fans in attending on a Wednesday night, that Belfast should not be able to sell ANY of the tickets in ANY of the blocks allocated to the Devils fans that are unsold.
In my opinion Belfast should not be allowed to fill the arena with their fans because it is logistically impossible for Devils fans to travel!
That would be entirely unfair but if it does happen I’m sure coach Skalde and the team can use it as extra motivation.
In fact I’d be prepared to buy a ticket just to deny Belfast the opportunity to sell it to a Giants‘ supporter even though I know I can’t attend.
In 2018 final the Devils got around 90% of the tickets against the Giants when they couldn’t sell 50% of the tickets. It’s the benefit of hosting.