steelers Vs Devils - League - 10th Sept 22

E.D.S.

Superb highlight package and some outrageous diving just before the Mosey/Penny 'non' fight. Crawford must be made of iron to make those players roll around like that. Shameful. We don't need that in our game. Blatant embellishment.

MA18

Great extended highlights, shame devils don't show extended highlights, all we had were the goals, no show of melee in front of benches, hardly any hits and what happened to the worldy save bownsie made..
I don’t understand why when we have links with CardiffMet some students on Sports Media or Sports Broadcast can’t take this on as a placement or project and do a better job of out stream and/or media. Steffan Garrero ex BBC broadcaster is a lecturer there, has to been an opportunity.

Justtw

I love they call our fans childish and yet when we score our first goal, some ugly sod in puts his middle fingers up to our boys. Funny that.

Diafol

I haven't looked across the whole league but I have seen that Panthers and Stars both do extended highlights packages also. It's one thing we fall short on massively I feel.
I'm sure I recall Todd saying a while back that he didn't like them as fans get bored if they're too long.