Still no season ticket news?

Has anyone seen the walk-up prices?! :eek: :shock: £16... if the standard of hockey is the same as this year I can't see myself going very often next season.

There we go :) good to see, ccan i ask a stupid question as a new buyer.

Im looking at monthly DD, how many months can you stretch it over?

There is just a blank box on the form

Sorry for being stupid :?

To answer my own question i just spoke to someone who spoke to the Devils office and...

If your an existing ticket holder you can get next seasons ticket at the same price as long as you sign up and pay before 31st March. If want to pay by direct debit its an extra 5%. And will go up if sign up after the end of March.

Check with the office yourselves though as don't want to be giving out duff info.

Ingramator said:
So next question is who is going for this season ticket, i know im going to

Also increasing the tickets to £16 a game walk in!!
Don't think we can afford not to get a season ticket. It only works out at aboout £12 a game and paying by DD makes it pretty manageable.

pj_blaze said:
Ingramator said:
So next question is who is going for this season ticket, i know im going to

Also increasing the tickets to £16 a game walk in!!
Don't think we can afford not to get a season ticket. It only works out at aboout £12 a game and paying by DD makes it pretty manageable.
Is that because your a season ticket holder now? I will be a new season ticket holder, trying to work out if it is a good saving

Ingramator said:
Is that because your a season ticket holder now? I will be a new season ticket holder, trying to work out if it is a good saving

The early bird works out as £12 a game for an adult, then the other options are slightly more or less.

ive noticed that the small print says 27 games ! did i read somewhere that it was going to be a 48 game season some where.
would like to see some committment from the club as to players and managers before i commit