Still no season ticket news?

A

Anonymous

derek6368 said:
ive noticed that the small print says 27 games ! did i read somewhere that it was going to be a 48 game season some where.
would like to see some committment from the club as to players and managers before i commit
You should commit even if we sign Ronnie Corbett and are managed by Les Dennis !!

derek6368 said:
ive noticed that the small print says 27 games ! did i read somewhere that it was going to be a 48 game season some where.
would like to see some committment from the club as to players and managers before i commit
Format next season is meant to be 9 teams, 3 games home and 3 away. So 24 home games, then the other 3 on the season ticket must be the group stages of the challenge cup

Ger-Devils

£15 advance for adults?

It's £13 advance at the mo or £14.50 on the night! Any reason why the price increase? You would think they want to fill it out week in week out? I know they want to push season tickets this year etc but I've forked out for my season ticket for the city so can't really commit to the hockey one aswell as I won't make every game.

I don't mind paying it but still that's a bit high

pj_blaze said:
derek6368 said:
Format next season is meant to be 9 teams, 3 games home and 3 away. So 24 home games, then the other 3 on the season ticket must be the group stages of the challenge cup
if there are 9 teams and 3 home games this makes 27 matches

voth26

can't commit to season ticket because of work commitments not cost effective to do so, not so sure about £15 prebook =£16odd with booking fee currently paying £14 with fee!!!. will probably still go to games but not sure club has thought about the fans who for what ever reason dont have season tickets but still want to support the devils!!!

I know this is going to sound like a silly question but does anyone know if current season ticket holders have their seats held for them until a certain time? If so, when? I'm not a current holder but want to get one for next year and want to be able to get the best seats I can :D

drainage

James said:
Ingramator said:
Im looking at monthly DD, how many months can you stretch it over?
There is just a blank box on the form
All of them is the only option I think. A full 12 months
According to the DD form its a 10% deposit and 11 months starting May 1st as long as they have all the paperwork by 15th April. Assume they get it later you have less months so slightly higher monthly payments.

What I dont get is the secondary account - you have to give DD then give a card number that is not the same account as the DD. What if you dont have a credit card or more than 1 account ??? That mean they wont take your application ??

How much it's going to cost me over the season and whether I'll save by getting a season ticket is my main concern.

Anyone know if with the money back guareentee what you actually get back for a missed game? Is it £15-£16 as per advanced or walk up price - or is it based on 1/27th of your season ticket price... about £11.70. I assume it's the latter.

I think I'd definitely end up missing 6 games so how much I'd be able to claim back would make a difference. I definitely can't commit to making all 27 games, but I'd attend as many as I could.

If like me, you'd be likely to miss / claim back 6 games then you could look at it like this - you pay £315.90 now (assuming current season ticket holder), claim back £70.20 for the 6 games you miss, therefore pay £245.70. Based on the new ticket prices of £15-16, you'd only have to attend 16-17 games to get your money's worth. After working this out, it seems very tempting as I'm very likely to attend that amount of games anyway.

drainage

ledgend777 said:
How much it's going to cost me over the season and whether I'll save by getting a season ticket is my main concern.

Anyone know if with the money back guareentee what you actually get back for a missed game? Is it £15-£16 as per advanced or walk up price - or is it based on 1/27th of your season ticket price... about £11.70. I assume it's the latter.

I think I'd definitely end up missing 6 games so how much I'd be able to claim back would make a difference. I definitely can't commit to making all 27 games, but I'd attend as many as I could.

If like me, you'd be likely to miss / claim back 6 games then you could look at it like this - you pay £315.90 now (assuming current season ticket holder), claim back £70.20 for the 6 games you miss, therefore pay £245.70. Based on the new ticket prices of £15-16, you'd only have to attend 16-17 games to get your money's worth. After working this out, it seems very tempting as I'm very likely to attend that amount of games anyway.

Dont forget you have to pay in full to get the claim back. If you go for the DD option it doesnt apply.

drainage said:
ledgend777 said:

Dont forget you have to pay in full to get the claim back. If you go for the DD option it doesnt apply.
Yeah - I did realise that. I'm still pondering over it all :?

Seems like a lot of money to pay in one go... but then you have to work out how much you'd spend over a season anyway. Anyone know if it's refundable? Say if you paid in full now but circumstances changed in the next 6 months before the start of the season and you needed the money!

Gaz G

I'll not be renewing my season ticket as they have also dropped the age from 6 to 3 where you have to pay for children. I would now have to buy a familly ticket and unless i win the lottery that aint going to happen. Can't see me making it to many games at all next season with this in mind.