Still no season ticket news?

Wannabe2 said:
NOISYGIRL said:
The reason I was asking was regarding the Belfast game that had such a late face off I didn't make it, I'm sure around that time someone said that the club would give a play off ticket to those season ticket holders that couldn't make it ?? If its not the case then I won't be going to the play off game..................... still waiting for my reply by the way :shock:
This isnt the place to get your answer Noisygirl, you should put that to Shannon on Media Wales blog 1pm firday. as you rightly say you need a answer and as a valuable fan you should get one.
I have emailed Shannon, I can't be bothered anymore, at this rate I won't be going down much anyway if at all, don't know about being a valuable fan, they can't seem to be bothered to keep the ones they've got

Well out of courtesy I would have thought he could put an auto reply to say he is unavailable please contact so and so, nominate another member of staff to read his emails, SIMPLES :roll:

Ingramator said:
Just wondered if anyone knows how long it takes for confirmation that they have your application for your season ticket?
You prob won't receive anything, you're better off to ring the office, emails don't seem to be answered although you could try Simon as someone else suggested

NOISYGIRL said:
Ingramator said:
Just wondered if anyone knows how long it takes for confirmation that they have your application for your season ticket?
You prob won't receive anything, you're better off to ring the office, emails don't seem to be answered although you could try Simon as someone else suggested
yea thanks for advise, by looks of things they have really annoyed you havent they!!!