Stuuuuuuuu offered the 'C'

I'd love it if Stuuuuuuu came back! He deserves the C after his hard work last year.

As for the extra players, I'd love to have Prpich back purely to see the wind ups he pulls out :D but personally (and I know there will be a lot of people who disagree with me on this one) I'd not be happy with having Latulippe back. He's too much mouth with nothing to back it up for me. It wouldn't suprise me if it was him though!

I'd be happy with having Brad back and I'd be happy with having Sawyer back (he has the hardest, most accurate shot I've seen!)

On the subjext of Matzka, I heard that he made a u-turn after signing for Morzine and now wants to come back. We'll just have to wait and see on that one though. My fingers are all crossed though! :)

Matzka and Stuuuuuuuu coming back would be a HUGE plus - don't suppose Pelle could change his mind??!!

If the rumours that went around as to why Sawyer left Cardiff in a hurry are true then he won't be back this side of the Atlantic to play hockey.

Question - if, big IF, Matzka did come back, would he face an initial ban for saying it as it was in the playoff final when Weller got that penalty - Scott obviously questioned Hanson's parentage or knowledge of the rules or his eyesight - or all three in one sentence???? :twisted:

Re: Re: Stuuuuuuuu offered the 'C'

Baz-lar said:
Matzka and Stuuuuuuuu coming back would be a HUGE plus - don't suppose Pelle could change his mind??!!

If the rumours that went around as to why Sawyer left Cardiff in a hurry are true then he won't be back this side of the Atlantic to play hockey.

Question - if, big IF, Matzka did come back, would he face an initial ban for saying it as it was in the playoff final when Weller got that penalty - Scott obviously questioned Hanson's parentage or knowledge of the rules or his eyesight - or all three in one sentence???? :twisted:
That was the best part of the playoff! Lol

Sawyer woun't b back anytime soon unfortunately for what I've heard and seen about. It's a shame he was a nice guy off the ice and, I felt, a big presence on the ice. Bit of a bugger but hey ho! If he hadn't have left would we have been fortunate enough to have experienced the wonders of Weller?

If the league decided to take action against Matzka for his actions now it would be a joke. If they felt he deserved a ban it should have been dealt with regardless of where he signed.

I can't remember if he got a match though (he deserved one), in which case he would miss the season opener in Nottingham.

Still worth it tho...

Flameboy86 said:
Foxy said:
Have i missed something. Thought Matzka had gone
Was just about to say the exact same thing, Matzka signed for Morzine didnt he? :shock: Also i wouldnt be surprised if the whole moving players around saga affects his decision here, he has a small baby and i doubt very much he was impressed that he was being made to move house for the last couple months.
The Matzkas did not change house for the last couple of months .

On the contrary He is great, been a very good marketing tool and a good player but in this league with these refs he cant pllay 'his' game.
Plus he is getting expensive and there are loads out there as good if not better value for money.

TheStub

Voth for the last 2 seasons has been a poor shadow of his earlier form.

I wouldn't take last years Voth unless he was really cheap and as a utility/10 forward.

TheStub said:
Voth for the last 2 seasons has been a poor shadow of his earlier form.

I wouldn't take last years Voth unless he was really cheap and as a utility/10 forward.
I agree. He only plays like his old self in brief spells and when he does refs ban him for a stupid amount of time.

TheStub

He had some good games last season, but they were interposed with more dire. He seems to be able to switch to gritty fast play.

I'd rather have someone consistently mediocre. Preferably someone consistently good/amazing.

ChristianDevil said:
I'd love it if Stuuuuuuu came back! He deserves the C after his hard work last year.

As for the extra players, I'd love to have Prpich back purely to see the wind ups he pulls out :D but personally (and I know there will be a lot of people who disagree with me on this one) I'd not be happy with having Latulippe back. He's too much mouth with nothing to back it up for me. It wouldn't suprise me if it was him though!

I'd be happy with having Brad back and I'd be happy with having Sawyer back (he has the hardest, most accurate shot I've seen!)

On the subjext of Matzka, I heard that he made a u-turn after signing for Morzine and now wants to come back. We'll just have to wait and see on that one though. My fingers are all crossed though! :)
In fairness, was it not Latulippe that ended the winning streak?
Wouldn't have been trusted to shoot if he couldn't score.

I am another that doesn't want to see jay back. Good for his two years but thats it good.
Prps on the other hand yes in a shot would have loved to have seen him and tylor on the same line wow rockemsockem hockey there boy!!

TheStub

Qweeb said:
Iam another that doesn't want to see jay back. Good for his two years but thats it good.
Prps on the other hand yes in a shot would have loved to have seen him and tylor on the same line wow rockemsockem hockey there boy!!
That is an orgasmic setup. Hits and goals galore.

Miller, you have got to be kidding me. Do you not know that miller was publicly insulting the devils over social networking sites.
Plush cost us the playoffs and I will never forgive him for that. The guy was a complete tool

andydevils said:
Miller, you have got to be kidding me. Do you not know that miller was publicly insulting the devils over social networking sites.
Plush cost us the playoffs and I will never forgive him for that. The guy was a complete tool
Newbie hockey fan here, how did he cost playoffs?