Stuuuuuuuu offered the 'C'

wildthing74

Took dumbarse pens that cost us goals in the final. I liked him to be fair and he was class in the semi but if rumours are true was very disruptive in the locker room and G won't have that regardless what talent you have and rightly so.

I spoke to G about who he thought was a good play in one of the fan forums and he did say miller was the most consistent player scoring home and away. I'd love to see he back

ASHIPP

After the high calibre of skill, professionalism and attitude of all the Devils' players last season, it's obvious that G will be aiming to replicate that again. Both on and off the ice. He won't tolerate anything that will undermine the locker room attitude or performance. If any (returning) past players have previously been responsible for dissent then I'm sure G and Franny would want guarantees that they have changed.

Really hope Stuuu returns and Matzka doing a u-turn and signing for us would be awesome.

Wouldn't mind Prprich signing for us - as others have mentioned, he was our single season record scorer in the Elite league before last season and with better team mates, could score even more. 53 points in 37 games according to Elite site for a poor Newcastle team last season isn't too bad.

Not so fussed on Jay Latullipe returning - although he always gave 100% - there were too many silly penalties.

As for Voth - I think for most of last season I was saying I wouldn't mind too much if he didn't return this season, but I seem to remember him playing quite well towards the end of last season. If we can get him cheap then why not, especially if he continues that decent form from the end of last season.

D

Deleted member 1337

ledgend777 said:
Really hope Stuuu returns and Matzka doing a u-turn and signing for us would be awesome.

Wouldn't mind Prprich signing for us - as others have mentioned, he was our single season record scorer in the Elite league before last season and with better team mates, could score even more. 53 points in 37 games according to Elite site for a poor Newcastle team last season isn't too bad.

Not so fussed on Jay Latullipe returning - although he always gave 100% - there were too many silly penalties.

As for Voth - I think for most of last season I was saying I wouldn't mind too much if he didn't return this season, but I seem to remember him playing quite well towards the end of last season. If we can get him cheap then why not, especially if he continues that decent form from the end of last season.
He was injured so it was not a good season for him but he can/will return to his full potential :twisted: :idea:

Skippy

elliswf said:
He (voth) could be offerd the 'a' if gerad or franny were desperate
He didn't get an A last year and both the people who did are coming back unless im very much mistaken ( Hill and Kenton Smith right ? ).

I can't see Voth coming back if I think about it.

Also if he did I can't see him wanting on getting an A as I'm sure he stepped back from Captain as it was to much resposability being expected to enforce taking alot of attention from the refs and being in position of leadership.

voth26

it's clear that there is a divided opinion about brad returning, i think if he was allowed by the refs to play the/his game then we may see a different voth possibly like he was 2 yrs ago!!, i accept he had an indifferent last season but he has to have been fed up of being called for pretty much anything, some calls were right but there were some dodgy as well the belfast game in the bbt springs to mind when he was bundled into the net from behind and gets 2 mins for roughing :roll: :roll: then had another 4 mins pretty much straight away including 2 for tripping :roll: :roll: when he was skating out of the way of a belfast player, yet there didnt seem to be the same action for him when he was suckered punched, glove washed, slashed etc some times right in front of the refs/lino's. the "excessive roughing incident" which resulted in ban when clark skated into the back of him and went down like he had been shot from the 3rd row. Only brad knows what he will do but if he doesnt return i think it should be acknowledged that he helped to promote the Devils brand.

A

Anonymous

Matt Miller? Not a chance mate.

What Voth has done for the Devils is colossal not to mention his loyalty. If certain fans/posters rather he not return for whatever reason then that's fine. I just wish they were a bit more respectful about it.

Moving forward :lol: I thought this thread was about Stuuuuuuu :?:

Who is being disrespectful about Voth? I haven't seen anybody say anything other than his contribution has dropped over the last year or two and therefore wouldn't want to see him back.

D

Deleted member 1337

skippy said:
elliswf said:
He (voth) could be offerd the 'a' if gerad or franny were desperate
He didn't get an A last year and both the people who did are coming back unless im very much mistaken ( Hill and Kenton Smith right ? ).

I can't see Voth coming back if I think about it.

Also if he did I can't see him wanting on getting an A as I'm sure he stepped back from Captain as it was to much resposability being expected to enforce taking alot of attention from the refs and being in position of leadership.
He was just being targeted by the refs so he was forced to step down as on wikipedia and other sites

D

Deleted member 1337

Zed said:
Matt Miller? Not a chance mate.

What Voth has done for the Devils is colossal not to mention his loyalty. If certain fans/posters rather he not return for whatever reason then that's fine. I just wish they were a bit more respectful about it.

Moving forward :lol: I thought this thread was about Stuuuuuuu :?:
got a bit caught up about one post it just careed on :roll: :roll:

Finny

elliswf said:
He was just being targeted by the refs so he was forced to stap nown as on wikipedia and other sites
One of these days ellis I'm going to find out who your English teacher is and give them a damn good slap.