Vipers v Devils - 06/02 - 6:30pm - Chat/Updates

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Hey hey,

At the moment we're not running Match Night Live! for this game as we have no texters, so if you're travelling up to Whitley Bay, or know someone that is and they could help us out, please give me a shout!

Not sure if the Vipers are full strength, but the way our away form is it's hard to predict a win for us...

Chris.

Re: Vipers v Devils - 06/01 - 6:30pm - Chat/Updates

Think you may want to edit the title unless the game really is happening in 11 months time on 06 of January. ;)

Im hoping we can get our away form into gear for this game because i've got an accumulator on the top 4 to win their games. £66 if they do :D.

First I've heard of it mate. He was playing last Sunday against the Vipers. The only thing I can think of is he's been handed a (very) late match ban for his check to the head in the Stingrays game last weekend (on Glowa I think it was).

James

Administrator
Who are Capture Cardiff? They appear to have good access to the team. Terry Phillips game preview doesnt mention anything about Maxi being banned.

Chris

Administrator
Thread starter #10
Afraid no MNL tonight, i'm hoping to get some goal texts so i'll post them on here when/if I do.

Chris.

Russky

Is Terry Phillips running his game text service! I guess he is up there after the Cardiff demilolition last Night?

Gazza272

Russky said:
Is Terry Phillips running his game text service! I guess he is up there after the Cardiff demilolition last Night?

Havent heard anything about that no.

It is being covered by IH update though. Which in fairness is usually pretty reliable.

Gazza272

Angelic_Devil said:
This is awful not knowing anything!! :cry:

I've got someone sending me fleeting updates, so will post on here as/when i hear anything :D

These could just be Period end updates, although have just got a text saying 'newcastle have started quick'

Edinburgh Capitals 2 vs 2 Coventry Blaze
Newcastle Vipers 0 vs 1 Cardiff Devils
Short handed goal
Sheffield Steelers 0 vs 0 Belfast Giants
Sgroi lost a fight to McMorrow
hahahahahahah so much for the sheffield hard man
Nottingham Panthers 2 vs 0 Hull Stingrays