Weller rumour from TCW

Finny

Re: Weller leaving??

I agree that there is no need to delete this thread - but perhaps a more appropriate thread title might stop anyone having a heart attack when they first log onto the forum?

drainage

ledgend777 said:
drainage said:
Thinking about it didnt he give an interview where he said he was here for season ?? Or is that my wishful thinking ?quote]

You may be thinking of the Q&A session with PR...

Q: Will Craig Weller stay until the end of the season?
A:
• PR said that Craig will stay until the end of the season and that Craig is very happy here.
• PR said that this year’s Devils players are a great bunch of guys and that Craig gives everyone confidence: he’s a quality guy on and off the ice. PR said that the Devils organisation will try to get him to play here in the future.
• In terms of the future, PR explained that Craig is still keen to play another year in the NHL and would obviously take that up were it offered to him; however, the Devils have are aiming for long term offers such as getting him back here later on in his career.
Aye that may be what I was thinking about !! ta

kettdevil1

Interesting to see that someone called "Panthers Insider" is now suggesting that Ryan and Galbraith are off...

Tit for tat or is it silly season already?

And Panthers insider has said that Ryan and Galbraith have given 2 weeks notice as they are off to Europe !!!!!!!!! i think the bad kids are playing up tonight .

Chris

Administrator
I agree that there is no need to delete this thread - but perhaps a more appropriate thread title might stop anyone having a heart attack when they first log onto the forum?
Heh, looks like someone beat me to it :)

Chris.

Sorry guys, but when someone posts a juicy rumour like that I just had to publish it. Looks like it is nothing but BS as someone else posting as 'Panthers insider' said Ryan & Galbraith were leaving us. Cover It Live don't do an ISP trace but I'm pretty sure it was the same person so I wouldn't be surprised to find they hail from the South Yorkshire area!

Chris

Administrator
Even better than that, SteelTalk him!

Once upon a time some of the TCW reports were actually quite good......

Yeah put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Chris :lol:

Chris said:
Even better than that, SteelTalk him!

Once upon a time some of the TCW reports were actually quite good......

Yeah put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Chris :lol:
Just remember a) Who you sometimes get lifts off and b) Who you sit next to at Panthers games :twisted:

Once upon a time Steeltalk wasn't run like a Stalinist dictatorship! :lol:

ASHIPP

Wannabe2 said:
Take it from me this is news to the club, so can everyone get on with enjoying there Friday. There is a lot of jealousy out there, and jealousy makes people do very strange things, chill out remember your a devil, and look forward to win number 21 tomorrow. Let the other pretenders spread the muck, and why there doing that we continue to roll on.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.
Spot on, Wannabe. Not only do the team not need negative 'rumours' right now. Two clues would suggest that is all it is:
1. 'Cardiff Insider' anonymously posting on another forum?
2. Ragan, when directly asked about Craig, has stated that Craig has indicated he intends to stay until the end of the season. Craig himself has said that he and his wife have moved to Cariff with a lot of personal stuff and will not be in a hurry to uproot again after that, especially with a little 'un to consider.

As for Jon, at the very least he's in the middle of his MBA. Whilst it wouldn't be a suprise if he or Craig had been approached by other clubs, it's understandable that Jon might decline an offer because of studies....and, we hope, because he loves this team enough to want to be part of possible success this year. :cool:

Skippy

6 pages of this and he's still here... can we let the Obvious troll posts die off please ?

A link to the Cage isn't in any form of "proof"

On a side note I have heard that Jade Galbraith is off to be a dancer in Las Vegas, apparently its his life long dream ! One of our players told me ! It must be true !