Recent content by devils532

1. D

Cardiff Devils ENL

that always seems to happen to me aswell :L its either a hull or basingstoke game i dont know why tho :P
  2. D

Playoff Rumours

wes jarvis signed a two year deal because hes going to university in cardiff so he and mike hartwick are coming back
  3. D

What have the Devils given you?

my first game was in the 06/07 season agaisnt the steelers and ever since then i havent missed one home game.My brother used to go with his mates once or twice a month and i bought nhl 07 and i wanted to see a match and i loved it :D. unfortunaly now many of my friends like it or havent been so...
  4. D

PLAY OFF TRAVEL

Because im only 15 would i need an adult with me because me and my mate might be considering it.
  5. D

nhl 09 xbox 360

There are plenty of copies on ebay
  6. D

What shall we do for the playoffs

We should do chants they do down city but not the swearing ones, its always the same with the devils dun dun dun !! most of the teams in the league have the same chants but with their names instead of devils we should be original :)
  7. D

Playoffs on TV?

i wish they would show live games its not the same when u know the results
  8. D

Whats your profession

i work for the south wales echo
  9. D

Cardiff Devils v Hull Stingrays - 14/03 - Chat/Updates - 7pm

im still deciding whether to go tonight because i will miss the rugby, will they be showing the rugby down the rink
  10. D

Cardiff Devils v Belfast Giants - 07/03 - Chat/Updates

i cant wait for tonight guna be a great game :D Im bringing a couple of friends to their first game aswell i also wanna see how many people turn up hope the game has great atmosphere
  11. D

PLANS FOR PLAY OFF TRAVEL

Would anyone give me and my mum a lift up there ? We would pay half of the petrol money
  12. D

Playoff Tickets

will there be a coach going up to nottingham ?
  13. D

Tonights Games

Im not quite sure what that means it said it on ihupdate
  14. D

Tonights Games

why was the manchester vs basingstoke game called off ??
  15. D

jason stone

is there any updates for the all star game ?