Recent content by Meridian

1. M

Panthers Vs Devils - League - 2nd March 24 - FO 19:00

Fully agree with this, if Sheffield hadn't backed fox so much for silverware this season could have been a good run in. I think Sheffield could end up like Belfast next year and lose a few top earners to better leagues which could bring the league back into a 3/4 horse race
  2. M

Blaze Vs Devils - CC - 24th Sept 23 - 17:30 FO

I imagine barrow will sit for a couple of weeks until the stitches are out. Anyone know why no batch?
  3. M

SOTB, chuck a puck and 50/50

What has the council got to do with 50/50?
  4. M

SOTB, chuck a puck and 50/50

Be interesting if the 50/50 prize money goes up
  5. M

Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

I think it depends on what you're after in a captain. A lot of teams look for that calm presence, Richie will have a hell of a lot of respect from officials etc over the years for his calm approach. Similar to when we had morrisette as captain. I personally think then it should be the As and...
  6. M

17 Sept Program Needed

Have you tried asking the club if they have a leftover? Or as you're after the history parts if they'd share with you? I'm sure for one programme they'd help you out mate
  7. M

Blaze a bit weaker for the playoffs?

He's leaving end of the season to pursue other on and off ice opportunities so will be there for the playoffs. Rumours he is dropping down a league and starting a business. https://www.coventryblaze.co.uk/2023/03/30/final-season-for-venus/
  8. M

Devils Vs Flyers - League - 28th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

What more can you ask for, I wonder if Kelly going back is to make sure he gets the minutes to develop so long term he's used to logging long minutes and can be a Ritchie replacement
  9. M

Devils Vs Ducs - Continental Cup Final #1 - 13th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

They also had home ice tonight. Be interesting to see what their fans think of getting beaten easily by us a few months back and what they think now. I do think we underestimate ligue magnus as a whole, their league is on a par with ours in my opinion
  10. M

Devils Vs Ducs - Continental Cup Final #1 - 13th Jan 23 - 19:00 FO

I'm sure when we beat angers over here everyone was raving about their keeper saying how we should keep an eye on him. Amazing now we lose and he's just an average keeper that we made look good
  11. M

Rabbits

All bow down, my apologies
  12. M

Rabbits

For someone that criticises others for pointless non contributing posts, bit rich some posters enjoy hearing about this.
  13. M

Devils Vs Blaze - CC - 1st Oct 22

Agree with most of that but batch and Louis have been one of our most reliable D pairings for a few years now. Louis has had an injury and he might just be working his way back into it
  14. M

Devils and coach part ways

Yeah, I do apologise to everyone else