Recent content by Petercw

1. P

Season ticket entrance

The entrance into block 4 will certainly ease the congestion. I always thought the reason for a cash only bar was that it's the quickest way to serve a large number of people arriving at the bar at the same time?
  2. P

Steelers release Shultz

This is the kind of move that sums up the difference between the Steelers and the Devils. Some on here bemoan that we are not enough like them with their ruthless attitude towards being 'winners', I don't know yet how this season will pan out in terms of being 'winners' but I for one am glad...
  3. P

Great result

Just goes to show that none of the bigger clubs can have an off night against the so called smaller teams, well done Storm, your performance and result in Cardiff wasn't a one off!
  4. P

Info for Season Ticket Holders

Just 2 important questions, what are the red marked areas above the penalty box side of the arena? More importantly, where is the bar ??
  5. P

Devils @ Panthers - 30th Jan - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Thanks for the feedback Ocko, Interesting to see Ryan Russel at centre, how did that go? Did we miss not having Hendo clearing in front of the net?
  6. P

Devils @ Panthers - 30th Jan - 7:00pm - Chat/Updates

Did Cully play D all game? What were the forward lines tonight? It would be really interesting to hear from anyone who was there last night.
  7. P

Steelers sign Hayes

Until hayes scored tonight Piggsy had more input to the game!`
  8. P

Clan run in seems to make them favourites?

The Clan's results for their in conference games are only slightly better than their overall results, I think that will probably improve but no way will they be 100% for the rest of their season in the Gardner. All to play for and don't be surprised if Panthers or Giants put a run together.
  9. P

Hotham ban

Hockey used to be a game that some things like recklessly running the goalie as Leavitt did were policed by the guys on the ice. DOPS have just told the players in elite league run the goalie and you get a 2 minute penalty, any reasonable retribution we'll suspend them. Expect to see an...
  10. P

Kurka and Hervato Sign

Went to elite league playoffs and was very impressed with Hervato against Steelers great speed and tenacity, surprising how you notice players more as a neutral spectator, he's going to be a big hit with us next year. Kurka? Just so happy with him coming back.
  11. P

ticket for sunday !!!!

Thanks guys for helping organise this ticket sale
  12. P

ticket for sunday !!!!

Hi Legend, I think we have a spare ticket for sunday, one of our group can't get out of working, please let me know if you still need it.
  13. P

PAYMENTS STILL OUTSTANDING TO CARDIFF DEVILS’ PLAYERS!

The need to have some level of information of the extent and what is actually outstanding is important in making a judgement on whether each individual chooses to support the current ownership or not. I personally would feel very differently if the outstanding amounts are unpaid expenses that...
  14. P

No attempt to downplay it whatsoever just an attempt to try and understand the extent of the problem which hasn't been given in the original statement. I reiterate that such a statement needs to have more information within it to back it up. Whether it is 1 penny or £50,000 it is not right. Why...
  15. P

I can't understand why people find it so unreasonable that I and others want to understand the extent of the problem? I don't want to know each individual and the pounds, shillings and pence owed but at least something like 'we know of 2 players owed a weeks salary' or 'half the squad are owed a...