Search results

1. L

Devils v Panthers - 08/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Devils v Panthers - 08/01 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updat Thought the first Period i thought we did well even though 1-0 down, more the game on the worst devils got, 2 great opportunities missed because sticks where not kept on the ice, with the puck just going under the stick.... Thought...
  2. L

Enl v Invicta Highlights

Think there is a little niggling problem with the setup atm
  3. L

Scott Matzka speaks to the Inferno

Nice read, enjoy LTP with Scott, think he would make a good coach :)
  4. L

Summer Hockey - Rec teams, fixtures & news...

Nice job Titans, should of been more then 4-0 at home, there GK kept the score down! Nice comeback away also
  5. L

Pre season "friendly"

European team
  6. L

SORAC and the New Rink

Lots of suits at the rink Wednesday lunch time, walking around both the rink and seating area.
  7. L

SORAC and the New Rink

Tent was leaking big time the other day, the ice around the sides is shocking, some places theres nearly a NO 1ft drop. I hurt my ankle playing on Friday, and a Demon player got his foot stuck week before! If someone brakes there ankle due to the poor conditions, can they sue? As i have...
  8. L

[Wanted] Right handed hockey stick 61"~63"

Sorted now thanks, got easton s3 which is about 66" long, needs cutting a bit ;)
  9. L

My two current sticks are cheap wooden ones that cant be extended :oops:
  10. L

Hey all, Just started playing, my two sticks i got are too small with skates on, i need a good few inches more. So, im after a right handed stick 61"+ Not too bothered about cosmetic damage, aslong as the sticks functions as it is supposed to and im only learning to play atm.
  11. L

Yea will be doing that, went to see the Lightning play Sat night and i know a few players. Got to get my hockey hear end of may and start going to the adult learn to play things first :) So a few months away yet
  12. L

Looking to join a rec team this year, not sure who yet but will have to go see some games i think!
  13. L

Devils U16s make National Junior Playoff finals

Well done guys, i spoke to 3 of the players last week who were helping me with my skating, nice guys and deserve it! Only knew who they were when i seen the pictures in the Echo :)
  14. L

Playoff Semis Spectacular x2 - 02/04 - 1:00pm - Chat/Updates

lol thought the semis was tonight, what a knob i am. Lucky mate rang me today to see if i wanted company to watch the final! Well done Devils, sounded like we played great! One more performance!
  15. L

Wanted: Cheap snr stick

Thanks, email sent :)
  16. L

Wanted: Cheap snr stick

Hey all, Just after a cheap ass stick to practice with out the garden, its going to get ruined so i dont want anything major. Stick can be damage, but must be function as intended (eg dont mind if the shaft has a chip and the blade is scratched etc) Dunno if height is an issue im 6'4
  17. L

Skate sharpening @ the tent

Had both, had 2 hours on a proline sharpen, done 4 hours on Tent sharpen and its still great! ADded bonus of being cheaper too!
  18. L

Yea been trying for 2 days, no answer yet :)
  19. L

Hey all, Just got back into skating, finding when i push off my right its sliding all over. I hear you can get sharpening done at the Blue Tent? Just wondered what times it can be done, going past there today about 11am! Skating at 4, rather not waste time having them done, want to get...
  20. L

Devils v Clan - 06/03 - 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Sorry guys, i have to take credit for the Devils winning! Was skating before the game and the some of the Clan player were watching, so i skated over and had a qucik chat saying "Sorry guys your going to lose" and gave them thumbs down with a smile ;) Stuck the fear in them before the game ;)...