Search results

1. L

STAY POSITIVE

Okay we lost again tonight, but we aren't out of this! This team has every chance to go on and win every game! These things happen in sport, its not just about how the team pick themselves up, its about us as fans too!! So lets turn up the volume on our "getting sh*t done music" and get...
  2. L

NHL TV.....issues

Any of you guys had issues with the new NHL tv? Bought it today for the rest of the season , and it wont work. Every time I attempt to watch a game, it asked me to log in or said I didn't have an account :/ anyone get anything similar?
  3. L

Live on The Ice......Ice Time Tv

Really enjoying the work Ice Time are doing, and it'll only get better Here is the weekly show they are planing on putting out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPDyJDPv68U Great watch!
  4. L

NHL 16 players

Curious....for those who play UT. Whats the highest you've got on the league? I'm crap so I'm division 8 currently pushing for 7 :oops: For anyone with a PS4, and want an easy win, I'm L_Spear21
  5. L

100 games up for Hudson and Hendo?

I saw in the programme against panthers that the pair both had two games to go until they reach 100 games in all EIHL competitions for the Devils. After two games this weekend i've not seen it mentioned, but thats surely a big achievement? no?
  6. L

This seasons Black Jersey

Sorry if already posted, but was I right in hearing Todd mention the Black jerseys will be available to order from the shop at the next game?
  7. L

Eastside Hockey Manger (from the makers of Football Manager

alright, the old eastside hockey manager game has been revived through steam if anyone is interested. For those who play FM its the same guys. For those that don't like footie or haven't played it. The game is all about the bench side of the game, where games like NHL 15 are based on the ice...
  8. L

Parking For the Final

whats the Parking like at the Motorpoint? and or the surrounding area? Thanks
  9. L

Those pesky Blaze will do anything to gain an advantage ;-)

BBT Broken in to http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... ys-8700477 :evil: whats the point? Guessing they'd try to sell stuff on the cheap, riding the good publicity the club has been getting.
  10. L

As a New Fan

I have to say how amazing its been coming to watch the Devils and how welcoming everyone I've spoken to has been. It seems it runs through the whole club with the players being so fantastic tonight when speaking to them. Thank you Devils!