Search results

1. Reggie Dunlop

Andersson released

1st news item on Devils website - Not a big surprise
  2. Reggie Dunlop

Security Update!

Ladies & gentlemen, & fellow Devils faithful It is with grave concern that we must report further unconfirmed sightings of the two rogue undercover operatives. Friday seen them hiding amongst the free bus load of pensioners on their weekly outing to Morrisons in the Bay, waiting in the cafe...
  3. Reggie Dunlop

The dawning of a new arena??

Unfortunately Cardiff City council officials were present at the recent Cardiff Devils game against Nottingham Panthers and witnessed the poor attempt at humour in the form of a chant - "the roof, the roof , the roof is from IKEA.” Not wishing to let a good PR or marketing opportunity go to...
  4. Reggie Dunlop

Security

Russky / Chris Hartry or anyone on in control of Security.... Please be aware that these “Gentlemen” were spotted in the vicinity of Blocks 7 & 8 during last week’s game. As highlighted on last week’s Crimewatch programme, they are in possession of extremely vicious wit and can turn a...
  5. Reggie Dunlop

I demand to be entertained no matter what!

I demand to be entertained no matter what I go the Rink every week and not once do i get the red carpet laid out for me... oh no! how that smaller than he looks fella with a funny nose and an italian name gets preferential treatment in front of me is incredulous... what is he? some kind of...
  6. Reggie Dunlop

What now for the Elite League?

Yes I know we have a multitude of threads on bans and Brads in particular... But where does the league go now? A small recap.... Brad Voth commits an offence that the game officials deem to be dealt with on the night. Sheffield appeal and mount a frenzied media campaign. Brad is is given a...
  7. Reggie Dunlop

worried about the rest of the season?

OK guys n gals jury's out roughly one month in and these ban things are ridiculous - exactly who is it supposed to be helping? squeelers squeeled - brad banned (24 games not 12 - remember the 12 suspended!) unprecedented trial by media disciplinary review went into a franzy (never been...