Search results

1. Mark666

Good Ice Hockey Video Games??

NHL games went rapidly down hill after a peak at '96. NHL 96 is, and probably always will be my favorite to play.
  2. Mark666

FINAL LIVE VIA WEBCAST

That was a good quality webcast. I hope they are doing it again for the playoffs. I was only watching on my phone though, what did it look like on a proper telly?
  3. Mark666

Pre Season Fixture v Coventry Blaze Included on ST

Damn, makes me want to buy a season ticket and I can't even get to the games. Its a good time to be in the Red Army... :twisted:
  4. Mark666

Meet The New Owners Event

The thoroughness with which this event has been organized and the classy location fills me with confidence for the future. Will be following along on twitter. :D
  5. Mark666

New Owners

Everything's turned out Milhouse! :Banana I wonder how long this has been on the cards and if any of our players that have left might wanna change their minds given the new situation?
  6. Mark666

Dave Whistle - Club Interview

8th place is our aim? Reach for the stars... :(
  7. Mark666

Hull turn for bad press with owner

Re: Hull turn for bad press with owner Terrible way to treat people if half the stuff is true. Especially for young guys living in a foreign country. The Season Ticket holder as backup goaly is an "Inferno Meets..." interview I'd love to read. :shock: Was he an experiences net minder or...
  8. Mark666

Devils v Capitals almost Sold Out

My mate got me a ticket for a 5er once through her work for my first game and then I went to pretty much every home game for 3 years after that.
  9. Mark666

Panthers v Devils - 04/03 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Panthers v Devils - 04/03 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updat What did Henley do?
  10. Mark666

Paul Thompson on the EIHL

I think the lack of much of a relationship between EPL and EIHL hurts GB and UK hockey in general but the Devils do seem to have a good youth system right up to the Elites with the ENHL 1 and 2 teams bridging the gap from U18. I know its fun to knock the organisation but in this respect we can...
  11. Mark666

Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updat Does Premier Sports work in the US does anyone know?
  12. Mark666

Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Steelers v Devils - 02/03 @ 5:00pm - League - Chat/Updat What a narrative this game has! Should be fastening. Do the Steelers do a webcast?
  13. Mark666

The Best Ice Hockey Video Game Ever Made

NHL 96 The new ones make flying a jet fighter seem easy to pick up.
  14. Mark666

Devils v Flyers - 23/02 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Just watched the post-match chat. What is the Falkner incident Whistle is discussing at around 1:10?
  15. Mark666

Devils v Flyers - 23/02 @ 6:00pm - League - Chat/Updates

Its more of an 'unpopular British offal product', but pedantry aside its not a great thing to call someone and that should be looked at.
  16. Mark666

St David's Day shirts

I'm excited to see what these look like. Will image be released before the game or are they keeping them a surprise?
  17. Mark666

Steelers v Devils - 19/02 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updates

Re: Steelers v Devils - 19/02 @ 7:30pm - League - Chat/Updat Is Simsey on the Steelers web cast? That would influence whether or not i purchase a future broadcast.
  18. Mark666

powerplay magazine

'tis a shame. There does seem to be a gap in the market for a news source for UK hockey in general from youth up to EPL and EHIL. I get info from forums and team websites but there nothing that covers everything really well.
  19. Mark666

Blight to Steelers

Mentioned the 'trade' element of the move and there seemed to be lots of negotiations with owners etc to make it happen. Any idea what we might have got out of it (besides wage savings)? Are trades even allowed?
  20. Mark666

Scotland Trip

I went a couple of years ago and had a great time despite appalling on ice performances so it must have been doubly fun this year!