2011/12 Rumours Thread - Absolute nonsense spotted!

dmd said:
kettdevil1 said:
ASHIPP said:
Trying to wait patiently for good news - I have every faith that G and Franny will do their utmost :cool:
Likewise.

Isn't it amazing that as soon as Uncle Bob turns up and starts stiring the soup, snippets of information are reported as fact and our fanbase starts turning on itself and fighting on forums.... happens like clockwise.

Anyone else feel as though we are being manipulated?

Well said , The more you shovel the brown stuff the more it sticks and that man is one hell of a shoveller !!
I wouldn t worry so much about signing players, has anybody off this forum actually been to the tent through the summer ? I would be more worried about having ice suitable for a professional hockey game. The car park is more playable then the pad at the moment

A

Anonymous

i am almost sure :?:
adams to stay :!:
jon pele in uni :!:
voth on holaday/at home :idea:
the three smiths to stay a definate :D
and tylor to go :!:
and i want voth to stay :p

Rempel16

elliswf said:
i am almost sure :?:
adams to stay :!:
jon pele in uni :!:
voth on holaday/at home :idea:
the three smiths to stay a definate :D
and tylor to go :!:
and i want voth to stay :p
1. Confirmed
2. I really hope so
3. Probably, wonder what that means for next season though
4. Confirmed
5. Confirmed :(
6. I'm not sure what I want!

Rempel16

TheStub said:
No one would dare chirp him. Very sad story by all accounts. Sounds like an exploited young man. But with his stats I'd love him in a Devils jersey again ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Danton
I tend to get a reaction from the players if I shout loud enough :D

Steve Makway, Jade Galbraith, Jonathan Phillips, Brett Clouthier and Sean Mcmorrow are some of the names crossed off my list hehe.

But I can safely say that this guy is going to have to seriously rile me before I give him any grief. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Devils jersey though!!

ASHIPP

Ger-Devils said:
Mandeville said:
Changing the subject for a minute.

It seems Mike Danton is heading to Europe acording to Elite Prospects.

No rumour hes coming to the UK, but his info page on their website makes some reading, he has the oddest stats and the story gets stranger the further down you read.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=60843
That's mad!
Does he have an agent at the moment? :shock: That is some story.....not to be listed under 'career highlights'. :shock:

ASHIPP

Latest other team rumours:

Scoring defenceman Dan McGoff from Netherlands to Dundee

Nathan Craze rumoured (again) signed for one of the Scottish teams

TheStub

Re: PELLE'S BACK.

DevilDom said:
I assume he means back from Holiday.
In that case, he has been back for weeks.

On that note - following twitter I am starting to get worried that Jon and Stu are now an item :lol:

DevilDom

Re: PELLE'S BACK.

TheStub said:
On that note - following twitter I am starting to get worried that Jon and Stu are now an item :lol:
I couldn't care less what they are into as long as they both play for us next season!