Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Updates

James

Administrator
Re: Cardiff @ Steelers - Sat 27th September 7pm- Chat / Upda

He got a goal and 2 assists on sat and a goal on sunday according to THF. But yes, we should probably let the matter drop now :)

drainage

James said:
He got a goal and 2 assists on sat and a goal on sunday according to THF. But yes, we should probably let the matter drop now :)
Glad he is doing well for himself ...but yeap that horse has bolted stable door is shut !

My problem? Look back at the last few posts guys. You asked about telford-I replied saying well done to both teams. No problem here. I responded to a question otherwise I haven't mentioned max-refer to previous few posts on this thread. Looks like both teams are doing well. No problem here mate. Not sure which post over the past few you refer to?

Baz-lar said:
Hi Deeday - great news - the Devils won on Saturday and Sunday with the terrible players we have - how lucky were we!!

Hope your trip(s) to wherever Telford were playing was enjoyable.
This one is he one with the problem. Look at my response. I wish both teams good luck. No problems with that I assume?

TheStub

That's enough now. No more trying to provoke Deeday, and please Deeday no more taking the bait.

Max is gone, we are all just moving on and stopping mentioning it.

Agreed.They do love to bring it up ehy.looks like max is doing very well where he is and devils doing good too so alls well that ends well. I wish both teams the very best. Can't criticise me for that but sure you will try kids. I for one am smiling.

Hey the rink is flying up maybe it will be ready for next season after all. Looking good...!finally we may have a good team good management and a good rink. Like a dream :p

Wannabe2

Deeday said:
Hey the rink is flying up maybe it will be ready for next season after all. Looking good...!finally we may have a good team good management and a good rink. Like a dream :p
Spot on dee day. ;)